S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Skunk2 Ultra Series Race Intake Manifold

Old 08-15-2018, 05:30 PM

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Skunk2 Ultra Series Race Intake Manifold

Who here is running this manifold and do you have any reviews on it? Realstreet seems to be the only place I can find it, even Skunk2 doesn't list it on their site. Realstreet is also showing discontinued from manufacturer for some reason on their site and I'm not sure why but it seems they still have them in stock. This to me is one of the nicest intake manifolds out there, just wondering how it performs or is it a bust compared to something like the FullBlown unit.

Also, what throttle body is needed or can you use the OEM throttle body?
Old 08-16-2018, 04:18 AM

Received 61 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Who here is running this manifold and do you have any reviews on it? Realstreet seems to be the only place I can find it, even Skunk2 doesn't list it on their site. Realstreet is also showing discontinued from manufacturer for some reason on their site and I'm not sure why but it seems they still have them in stock. This to me is one of the nicest intake manifolds out there, just wondering how it performs or is it a bust compared to something like the FullBlown unit.

The Magnus unit is also an option. I will say it takes a fair amount of work on the end user's end to make work though.
The following users liked this post:
Spoolin (08-16-2018)
Old 08-16-2018, 05:25 AM

Received 104 Likes on 76 Posts

I dont think anyone has tested it on a turbo application. As far as I know it didn't make any power on a na build.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by umair
I dont think anyone has tested it on a turbo application. As far as I know it didn't make any power on a na build.
Yeah, I think the NA gains were minimal but I think this was designed for boosted applications. Hopefully someone has some reviews on a boosted application.

I'll check out the Magnus one also but really like the look of the Skunk2.

Old 08-16-2018, 01:34 PM

Received 104 Likes on 76 Posts

Yeah, I think the NA gains were minimal but I think this was designed for boosted applications. Hopefully someone has some reviews on a boosted application.

I'll check out the Magnus one also but really like the look of the Skunk2.
the full blown one is also another one to consider
The following users liked this post:
Spoolin (08-16-2018)
Old 08-16-2018, 02:24 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I know LHT does a custom in house manifold based on the factory one that is much more than just porting but they don't produce/sell it, it's only for those that get work done by them in-house I believe but I think it's the secret to some of their kraftwerks cars getting huge numbers compared to everyone else.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:50 PM

Received 102 Likes on 71 Posts

I saw a review of the F20/22 skunk2 manifold on youtube. Looks like garbage. No IACV provision, casting was crap in the runners, injector cushion fitment issues, etc.

Just another skunk2 product to avoid, add it to the list.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by RAIN H8R
I saw a review of the F20/22 skunk2 manifold on youtube. Looks like garbage. No IACV provision, casting was crap in the runners, injector cushion fitment issues, etc.

Just another skunk2 product to avoid, add it to the list.
Definitely good to know, thanks.
Old 08-17-2018, 12:43 PM

Received 102 Likes on 71 Posts

I was a little upset when I saw the review. It looks to be a nice manifold with twin fuel rail options and enlarged plenum. Ohh well, I guess Ill just have to build my own.
Old 08-17-2018, 01:44 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

What about the PRO-JAY intake?

Quick Reply: Skunk2 Ultra Series Race Intake Manifold