S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Stewies Candy swirl FBM V2 build

Old 06-02-2017, 09:17 PM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

Congrats on the move and glad to hear your car arrived safe. I donno anything about mixing gases unfortunately.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:33 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

So we left the Sheraton at 10am in SD today. Made it up to Balladesports sports to meet the guys and do an oil change and hks 75mm single Install.

I specifically asked to get the manifold covered as not to spill oil on it but he "assured" me he could do it without getting any on it, well once again I had to drive my car smoking under the hood. Not knowing if it was about to burst in flames or not. Thank God I took measures to properly seal the wrap. With a heavy dose none the less.

Other then that once wrap cleared up. She was good. Emoji sad! Lol not cool, wrap doesn't last forever and that will most likely lead to it decomposing faster AND I don't want to be going 75mph driving a giant ball of flames. Cool guys really, just ticked me off about that. As I'm sure some can understand.

So far I'm on the east Nevada line in Mesquite. Kits good, stoich is awesome. I can't transition into psi at all on the 91oct. but can keep up with the speed limit lol, I'm sure you West coaster can chime in or relate. I was getting passed by hybrids lol. Imho I didn't think 1 point would make a big difference, but as soon as I would hit 4k and transition into psi from inhg vacuum it would break up and I would let off. I hate additives but went with one bottle to get me through for now and it actually settled it so.

We went North on I-15 btw still with no AC ... Through Barstow, valley of death, Mojave River.... Ya their is now River!! Lol. Hit 114* !!!!
Didn't overheat once though. :Cool:
So far solid kit, and or I'm a good wrencher. Time to turn in tho.

Sorry for the shaky n shitty pics

B4 today I was very optimistic. Today was crazy though 114 degrees was no joke. I never went over 203 coolant though. But if we make it their I will be amazed about all these parts, pieces, and Fabrications lol. Craftsmanship etc lmao. To Utah!

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 06-03-2017 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:15 AM

Dude you got balls!!! I dont think i could ever trust my car driving that kind of distance. Well especially now that ive experienced my first cracked manifold. I cant even fathom what i would do in an event like that on a trip. Even when it was running pretty solid i was working out all sorts of little problems. Safe travels my friend. And yes, not just any hybrid drivers, prius drivers especially win on our highways here in socal all the time.
and i donno whatsup with balladesports, been reading up on a lot of bad reviews regarding their service lately. I know alex is pretty knowledgable and would trust him with an oil change without a doubt but minor issues like that would bother me too, especially when you had asked him to be cautious beforehand. I feel you on the heat wrap stuff becoming brittle, mine on my down pipe is already falling apart from very slight rubbing on the dumptube. And my turbo blanket already burned through the inner lava material surface layer. Only been a few weeks of driving too and theyre not cheap!
Old 06-04-2017, 01:55 PM

Made it through the tip of AZ. It was hot once again! Lol but we're in the first third of Utah and it's already back down to around 96* still! Nothing higher then 91

First break at Beaver/Milford Utah.
All good still just doing a oil check and under hood inspection.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:01 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

How's the hks? I have mine sitting in the garage.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:06 AM

Any pics of exhaust?
Old 06-05-2017, 05:02 AM

The exhaust Sounds good and a fair bit meaner then the last one. No doubt the Js was a good exhaust but after he pulled it we find a broke hanger and a hole in the back muffler. The new one sounds lower at idle n warm up.

I could snap some pics of it but pretty much what was explained to me was, I did not have the stock triangle hangers. Which is what it uses, so it is not sitting very center.

As a whole the pipe sits in it's area (tunnel) very well n up out of the way. But the back muffler is a fair size bigger then the last. bringing that attention back.

I'll snap some pics of what I got so far an upload.
I could probably get it good with some time and thought with a lift n stuff but no time. I'm sure BS didn't wanna charge me extra labor trying to get something to work with the (wrong) hangers n such so I excepted it knowing I could finish the "form" later on.

​​​​​​

Made it to Grand Junction CO last night. We did Utah in one day and a pretty cool curvy mountain pass through AZ. Utah scenery was epic! Wish I could of stopped more.

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 06-05-2017 at 05:07 AM.
The following users liked this post:
R00567 (06-05-2017)
Old 06-05-2017, 08:52 PM

If your ever in Grand Junction CO. Look up Parish Oil co.

I called and told him my situation, and that I had to make it over the summit to Denver. I put 8 gallons of his 98 Octane in and it dropped my ethanol to 1% from 10% right off the bat she pulled strong and smooth again. No breaking up or mid transition hesitation. Power felt good the whole way. After we got to Denver my wife told me she was WOT, rpms practically redlined, and 18 wheelers were passing her lol.

I honestly think it was worth it and peace of mind, seemed sketchy but cool cat. Also stated it's better then Sunocos 100 I'll leave the rest of the details out. It had a 2 stroke color to it but I told him to fill it to the brim and couldn't of been happier lol.
Also had 104 but didn't see the need, granted he was only charging like .50 cents extra.

Candyswirl S2k FBM V2 is currently @Denver CO.
Lol. It was super cold through the pass!

Not home yet!

Such a beautiful drive! In one of the funnest cars I'll ever own. Simply amazing.

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 06-05-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:58 PM

Me n the Candy Swirl S2k FBM stg. 2 made it to Kansas today!! We stayed in Colorado Springs for a little with friend vacaying. Total losses: Clear left side marker lost half of it's clip. So it wouldn't hold in. Boost solenoid shorted out/burnt out, non recoverable. Shop in Denver had me a replacement. Messed around in the Springs with my friends speed3 and stuff. I was told by my old tuner to bump base fuel up 1.5psi and I had to re-cal solenoid DC. It was ok but I didn't push it. It just took me awhile to troubleshoot the bad solenoid for a lil. Couldn't figure out if it just wasn't activating or not working at all....
This ^^^ Storm was effing Crazy. Lightning everywhere! A lil hail. .... Whoa.

We hit Airstrip Attack '17 in the Springs Airport. Saw this guy go like 192!!!
Mean bu
some GTR topped like 256 later that day!

Me and my wife's 6yr anniversary @ Seven Falls Colorado yesterday. Turned out great!! The restaurant at the top (1858) was amazing. Just saying if your thinking of something, this was awesome!
And she WILL love it! Wink,wink. Between the nature, "uppity" restaurant and the falls.. phh lol.

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 06-20-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-20-2017, 07:05 PM

Found this shirt at the Airstrip Attack lol. Had to get it haha.

once I check my new total elevation I'm hoping I can just load my old tune back on n see how far DC is off on the solenoid here. I lost a good 3 psi at 6700' in Colorado Springs.

Quick Reply: Stewies Candy swirl FBM V2 build