The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Double diagonal roll bar with all interior

Old 02-11-2018, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Double diagonal roll bar with all interior

I looked for pics of anyone with a double diagonal roll bar (rockstar garage) that had full interior. Which I couldn't find any. So here are so pics of mine.

The first mock up with bar in place

Nothing bolted together just placed for mock up

Everything in place. Just needed to bolt everything in.
Seat belts through the interior

last pic with everything installed.

Someone asked why. I like having interior, even if it's cut up. Feels like it looks better.
I realized I didn't take a lot of "good" pics with all the angle. My bad. If someone wants something specific. I can take a quick pic
Figured if someone wanted to do the same they could use some of my pics. Don't flame me too hard
Old 02-11-2018, 04:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll have a cage some day, and hate the idea of losing my roll hoops. I just like the look of them. So i like it.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:54 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Looks good PJ!
Old 02-15-2018, 05:39 AM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Nice work - I'm looking at getting a rollbar and would like to do the same thing.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:12 AM

Received 147 Likes on 96 Posts

I like you are keeping the interior pieces; as i am also going for that. I think if you add on mounting hardware for the roll hope plastics its would be ok, and some liners for the cut area to clean it up.

I personally am going to go with the Hard dog roll bar with removal cross bar. I want to keep my stock hoops in place.

Double diagonal roll bar with all interior-zihctwp.jpg
Old 02-16-2018, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya I'm still looking for something to line the cuts so it doesn't look so rough

Originally Posted by RussianHammer
I like you are keeping the interior pieces; as i am also going for that. I think if you add on mounting hardware for the roll hope plastics its would be ok, and some liners for the cut area to clean it up.

I personally am going to go with the Hard dog roll bar with removal cross bar. I want to keep my stock hoops in place.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:33 PM
Lex

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RussianHammer

I had no idea this was possible?!? Looks good. I want a roll bar, but I don't want to lose my interior either. This option looks good.
Old 02-24-2018, 06:41 PM

Received 250 Likes on 147 Posts

The problem with that option is you don't get a harness bar.

I put the center console back in on mine, but left off the role hoops. I have the harddog double diagonal.
Old 02-25-2018, 09:10 PM

Received 98 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by roel03
The problem with that option is you don't get a harness bar.

I put the center console back in on mine, but left off the role hoops. I have the harddog double diagonal.
You had to use the stock bulkhead bar though for the center console right? Don't you need to remove the stock bulkhead bar to run shoulder harnesses on the welded lower harness bar? And with that you'd lose the center console?

I have a double diagonal bar with welded lower harness bar + bulkhead replacement bar waiting to go in, but I hate the idea of losing the center console, so if there's a way to keep it and run properly-routed shoulder harnesses, I'm all ears!
Old 02-26-2018, 02:56 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Inline976,

To finish the cuts.

Get several feet of vacuum tubing. Cut it length wise and glue it in place with weather strip adhesive. Depending on the diameter it may hold itself in place.

The openings where your belts come through should probably be glued.

Just a thought.

Quick Reply: Double diagonal roll bar with all interior