The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Ideas - Pictures

Old 12-28-2001, 09:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ideas - Pictures

Those of you who have seen the screensaver saw that I just went to the net and found most of the pictures. Some have asked for some personalizaton. I can do that and should not take took long. If I decrease the size of the images from the 1024X768 to 800X600 I will be able to send them to you as an attachment to an email. On second thought, I may be able to do it in 1024X768 if I decrease the resolution a bit - should not be a problem.

How about a trade? You send me a good picture (at least 640X480) and I how you want it personalized and I will do one for you. Other ideas will be greatly welcomed. If you know of a picture on the net where I can download or a link - send them to me. Either as a reply here or to my home email.

Please give me some time to do this - I am out of the country and not available to use my computer at home with the pictures and the graphic/paint programs that I use.