The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Need Opinions Please..

Old 09-24-2005, 10:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need Opinions Please..

Right now I am planning to paint my Work's magnesium blue and paint my Mugen hardtop Spa/black....

You guys think that would look good?

Old 09-24-2005, 10:16 PM
viK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think the hardtops looks good as is, considering you got cf hood and trunk, it flows

blue rims, hmm i don't know man
Old 09-24-2005, 10:16 PM

Photoshops may help if anyone can do it. I think it would look cool, but need to get a better idea what it would look like.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:17 PM

magnesium blue is like a dark dark blue at night im sure it would look like black. Its a cool color IMO
Old 09-24-2005, 10:18 PM

doesn't make sense to paint the hard top if you leave the hood unpainted.

blue rims would stand out way too much...unless that's your goal
Old 09-24-2005, 10:18 PM

don't paint your rims please,, but do whatever you want to your HT
Old 09-24-2005, 10:40 PM

I love the parts on your car but you never seem to have a theme or fluid idea in mind with the design. Each individual piece is great but the package has never come together for me.

If you paint the top. Paint the hood, leaving the vents CF.

The Mag Blue is essentially a Navy blue. Blues in that dark of a shade do not match Black. Also the Mag blue will not compliment the blue of your calipers.

If you're intent on painting your rims, black or a darker gunmetal would tie the entire car together extremely well. It would also pop out once you put the Work stickers back on.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:00 PM

if you paint the roof it will be alot harder to sell ( just saying cause i know you like to change your mods alot ) however i really like your car the way it is know and dont think you should change it..
Old 09-25-2005, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by ImportSport,Sep 24 2005, 10:40 PM
I love the parts on your car but you never seem to have a theme or fluid idea in mind with the design. Each individual piece is great but the package has never come together for me.

If you paint the top. Paint the hood, leaving the vents CF.

The Mag Blue is essentially a Navy blue. Blues in that dark of a shade do not match Black. Also the Mag blue will not compliment the blue of your calipers.

If you're intent on painting your rims, black or a darker gunmetal would tie the entire car together extremely well. It would also pop out once you put the Work stickers back on.
So many people run the same brands with the kits and to me thats ok but to common. All one brand looks tacky and not clean IMO unless you have the right amount of other parts to offset. I try to run the best parts that I like which will differ from the next guy but I do know I have good taste and flow being in 2 national magazines and best of show and 1st place JDM showoffs at HINs . I am picking up the Js CF rear diffusor soon so I may just keep the top black and just do the dark wheels or I may switch to back to black Work Emotion 16s.

Another thing to keep in mind is not all cars need a one brand theme. One brand does not make all the best performance or looks parts so YOU have to switch other parts into the mix or you wont get a finished product IMO.

Thanks guys.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:00 AM
kyo

I think the rims would look good but please don't the paint top, hood or trunk.
Your car is hot as is. It's my cars idol.

Quick Reply: Need Opinions Please..