The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

new mugen tuned s2k

Old 08-27-2001, 07:33 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new mugen tuned s2k

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teasing Honda fans with a one-seat S2000 last year, Mugen took that car's aggressive front design and put it on a production version two-seater hardtop. One of the few production car's to actually be unveiled at this year's Auto Salon, the updated S2000 main modification is improved heat efficiency treatment for its high performance 2.0 liter engine. And repeated wind tunnel tests on the new model have resulted in a more aerodynamic styling.

Old 08-27-2001, 04:35 PM

Thanks, it's kinda considered old news these days ... All the hype about this is kinda all gone as well.
Old 08-28-2001, 08:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still a beautiful modification; smiley face bumper will draw criticism from this group most definitely.

Tan
Old 09-08-2001, 04:43 PM

did you guys see the mugen one at showoff?
Old 09-10-2001, 01:54 PM

Lose the grand prix Indy style fin, the white stipe on the hard top, the gills on the hood, and get wider tires, then this car will look hot and not so rice burnered out.
Thos fins are horrible and cheezy. I think only teenagers only appreciate those.
Old 09-10-2001, 04:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That hood looks frikin great. I want one, and I want it NOW!!!

Old 09-10-2001, 04:55 PM

Hey James, getting anything in Japan is basically not a problem with almost anything you want in stock. The only problem you would have is, the amount of cash flow. If you're unlimited, it's great. But if you're not ... Then it's hard, I'm sure you know where the Mugen and Spoon offices are.

Old 09-10-2001, 05:22 PM

Originally posted by S2K_Dallas
Lose the grand prix Indy style fin, the white stipe on the hard top, the gills on the hood, and get wider tires, then this car will look hot and not so rice burnered out.
Thos fins are horrible and cheezy. I think only teenagers only appreciate those.
i'm pretty sure the "white stripe" on the hard top is just light...
Old 09-10-2001, 11:15 PM

Originally posted by Takashi KazuMori
Hey James, getting anything in Japan is basically not a problem with almost anything you want in stock. The only problem you would have is, the amount of cash flow. If you're unlimited, it's great. But if you're not ... Then it's hard, I'm sure you know where the Mugen and Spoon offices are.

Takashi,
No I have not checked them out yet. I have only had the car 4 months, but am now waiting for news from the Insurance co./ body shop to find out whether I still have one!!!!
Old 09-10-2001, 11:16 PM

Originally posted by Takashi KazuMori

Takashi,
No I have not checked them out yet. I have only had the car 4 months, but am now waiting for news from the Insurance co./ body shop to find out whether I still have one!!!!

Assuming it will be repaired (optimistic hope I think) I am not sure that my wife would like the look of that Mugen hood, though I think it looks great....

Quick Reply: new mugen tuned s2k