The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

New sub-forums!

Old 10-07-2012, 06:15 PM

Received 68 Likes on 47 Posts
Default New sub-forums!

Hey all. There are some changes you may notice to the Gallery. We have two new subforums to view and start new threads in.

The guidelines are simple, if you have an idea for something as a group thread or an official thread... post it in the Official "Official" subforum.

If you want to post up a build thread, diary, or a history of any sort for your car(s), please start and maintain the thread ina the Build Thread forum.

I'll write out something a little more elqouent than this a little later.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:31 AM

Decided to open this topic so people can leave their feedback and/or suggestions!

Hope to see some food for thought here.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont like particularly like it.
In order to see a thread was updated, you have to go to that specific sub-forum. I don't feel like the build threads and such will actually get viewed any more
Old 10-08-2012, 02:07 PM

Love it. Instead of having to go through pages to see if there are any updates to my favorite builds they are all located in one spot. I think it was a good move.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:08 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by thinmint
In order to see a thread was updated, you have to go to that specific sub-forum. I don't feel like the build threads and such will actually get viewed any more
My thoughts too.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

love it, makes it easier to look through the gallery
Old 10-08-2012, 06:05 PM

I don't like it, all my favorite threads are in different subforums, it was easier just to go in the gallery and whatever has been updated will obvioustly be up front, now we gotta go through diifferent subforums to find updates for different threads that are all gallery related.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by thinmint
It was actually your project thread that I kept losing on page 3 and 4 without the sub-forums and updates. So far, I'm liking that non-build threads and non-official threads are getting more views and responses than before; the official threads were pushing out the every thing else.

If you want to follow particular thread, there's a couple of ways to do it.

You can open a thread you want to follow and click the "Like" button above the first post of the thread....or you can click the "Watch This Topic" button in the upper right hand of the thread page. You can follow all your 'watched' topics and forums on the home page of the forums. There's a 'watched topics' area in the lower right of the page.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:48 AM

i like the idea, though i think itll take some time before everyones realizes what happens. until then the official and build threads will get less traffic than before. but when it hits itll be much cleaner and more streamlined! well done!

it reminds me that i need to update my thread soon
Old 10-09-2012, 02:25 AM

I don't like it. The majority of the builds and regularly posted in topics now require to go through more sub-forums. Instead of it all being chronologically ordered as a whole to see whats new.

Quick Reply: New sub-forums!