S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

Pic of Qube Engineering Cluster

Old 12-25-2014, 04:41 PM

Received 3,373 Likes on 2,452 Posts

Originally Posted by Switchsl
Originally Posted by JFUSION' timestamp='1419434730' post='23446558
[quote name='Switchsl' timestamp='1419395250' post='23446283']
That looks awesome! Don't worry too much about a video, I found one on Qube's youtube channel. This will definitely be a mod I look into in the future. Thanks!
yeah the best way to describe it is that my cluster looks exactly like it is displayed on the Qube website, very crisp and clean looking, and I love the colour combination I chose. When you take a picture of the instrument cluster it shows up with some odd colours, slightly different than what you are actually seeing. LED lighting is funny in that regard.
Forgot to ask, how does it look at night with the stock dash control colors? Do you have a pic of that?
[/quote]

well it doesn't really match as the oem controls are all orange, but it doesn't bother me and it isn't something I really think about. For me it isn't worth the effort to change all of the ancillary lights to white though some people may want to do that.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:58 AM

Received 1,133 Likes on 996 Posts

Looks like an all day job to swap the modules? Any danger of frying the gauges?

What's the source for the gauges on the radio door?

-- Chuck
Old 12-26-2014, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by arsenal
Originally Posted by JFUSION
I've got this dash combo on it's way to me right now, can't wait to get it installed. I currently have an amber tach, with red speedo, red fuel gauge, red temp gauge, red trip and red odometer. I want to change up the colour scheme a bit and I just have to swap the internal template now to get a different look.
Anxious to see the results!

I was able to snap a quick picture today, it was tricky timing it on start-up but I gut lucky on the first try. Not bad for an amateur pic. The picture shows some shadows on the speedo, but it doesn't look like that to the naked eye. The orange section of the tach is also more pronounced than what the picture shows, but that's as close as I can get it with limited photo skills. LED's are hard to accurately capture on camera.

The following users liked this post:
rcasaw (06-08-2017)
Old 01-21-2015, 02:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by arsenal' timestamp='1419303726' post='23445111
I've got this dash combo on it's way to me right now, can't wait to get it installed. I currently have an amber tach, with red speedo, red fuel gauge, red temp gauge, red trip and red odometer. I want to change up the colour scheme a bit and I just have to swap the internal template now to get a different look.

I was able to snap a quick picture today, it was tricky timing it on start-up but I gut lucky on the first try. Not bad for an amateur pic. The picture shows some shadows on the speedo, but it doesn't look like that to the naked eye. The orange section of the tach is also more pronounced than what the picture shows, but that's as close as I can get it with limited photo skills. LED's are hard to accurately capture on camera.

When I first saw these clusters, this is what I wanted to do. Tempting, but they're a decent chunk of money when I have other goodies I want to get for the s. Maybe all so it next winter when it's in storag and I'm driving the Scooby.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by arsenal' timestamp='1419303726' post='23445111

Ahhh nice picture you took there
Old 03-21-2015, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by mugen_rsx09
Originally Posted by JFUSION' timestamp='1419620229' post='23448080
[quote name='arsenal' timestamp='1419303726' post='23445111']

Ahhh nice picture you took there
[/quote]

It was a bit of a fluke, I was trying to turn the ignition on with my left hand while snapping a pic with my right hand, I think I bumped the shutter button by accident while stretching to reach the ignition, lol. But it came out pretty decent.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:53 AM

lol, yeah it's great.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:45 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

for those of you that got white LEDs for your cluster, do find your eyes getting fatigued at all, esp on long drives?

i'm not sure if it applies to lighting, but i remember when i was shopping for sunglasses, i read in several different places that amber and green lenses were the least fatiguing on the eyes. red, blue, etc were the worst.

i want to get a Qube cluster for my 06, but my S is my occasional weekend car and goes on a lot of roadtrips. i don't want something too hard on my eyes, esp at night. i was thinking of getting the multi-colored tach w/white or amber speedo & gauges.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Trustd_1
for those of you that got white LEDs for your cluster, do find your eyes getting fatigued at all, esp on long drives?

i'm not sure if it applies to lighting, but i remember when i was shopping for sunglasses, i read in several different places that amber and green lenses were the least fatiguing on the eyes. red, blue, etc were the worst.

i want to get a Qube cluster for my 06, but my S is my occasional weekend car and goes on a lot of roadtrips. i don't want something too hard on my eyes, esp at night. i was thinking of getting the multi-colored tach w/white or amber speedo & gauges.
That would probably depend on who you ask but my eyes don't get fatigued at all. I daily my car and have done +3 hour long trips.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:44 PM

It doesn't fatique my eyes. It isn't too bright in daytime, so it is perfect in that regard. I will admit that it is bright at night, but not something that fatiques my eyes, maybe a slight distraction for some people but I like bright displays personally. You can dim the display, I don't do that as it dims all of the smaller lights in the cabin at the same time. I've been driving SUV's for a few years with big bright center console displays, so maybe I am used to a bright cluster and it doesn't bother me. I think blue would be distracting, I had a red display and I didn't like it in daytime use as it seemed a bit dim.

Quick Reply: Pic of Qube Engineering Cluster