S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

Sparco QRT-R Fitment in S2000

Old 03-17-2019, 12:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stock roll hoops are 22", EVS roll bar is 24.25" tall. I am under 1" from the floor board, measured this from the lowest point of the seat.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:34 PM

@Lancercool1992 Do you have pictures of your install? That would help everyone determine your situation as well as the viability of the rails and seat.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also interested in this, I am 6'1-6'2 and need to be a few inches lower for track days. I had heard the base of the qtr-r was too wide for the PCI or EVS rails to get as low as possible. It's either this or the EVO II, I haven't compared the specs but eyeballing them next to each other the harness hole height and everything seemed to be almost identical to the EVO II.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:09 PM

Anyone have pictures of the mounting setting they used?
Old 05-10-2019, 07:28 PM

Sorry for being all late. Below are the pics requested. With the position I have the seat I am rubbing slightly on the X bar with the EVS Roll Bar.

Here is with the bolt inverted as stated before using one spacer on the side mount

Another view of the same setup

Here you can see how much clearance there is with the clamp bolt. Not much.

If you mount the side mount first you will have no room to bolt down the seat on the front left. Its' best to get all of the seat mount bolts, and the right side mount bolted down before putting on the left side mount. I used a button head allen bolt that I got from the local hardware store.

With two spacers on the left side mount you will have more room, and use the clamp bolt in its normal position. Millimeters of clearance here.
The following users liked this post:
keeptrying56 (11-10-2021)
Old 11-20-2019, 12:59 PM

Received 118 Likes on 73 Posts

Has anyone used the Sparco specific qrtr side mounts with planted bases or other brand bases?
Old 04-05-2020, 05:55 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by .Boston.
Has anyone used the Sparco specific qrtr side mounts with planted bases or other brand bases?
would like to know this also!
Old 05-06-2020, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by integlspwr
would like to know this also!
Not sure if it will be any help, but I have been running this set up for over a year. I'm using the planted base with the sparco side mounts, and no sliders. When I first bought the qrt-r they sold me the planted side mounts with it but it didn't work. I also tried to use the sparco slider but the seating position was way too high.
Old 05-23-2020, 07:36 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Has anyone installed the red leather Sparco QRT? I would like to see how they would look with the stock red interior (not all red).

Here are pics of the red QRT:
Sparco QRT in red
Old 06-05-2020, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by SAB2K
I currently have this seat with the PCI Adjustable seat mounts on the widest setting. I wasn't able to go as low as I could since the locking hardware was hitting the bottom of the seat. Sent Brian at PCI a message and he said to flip the hardware so the nuts are inside the slider and to use the side mounts spacers. I flipped the hardware and got more clearance to lower the seat one more notch. I just need to find the spacers that came with these mounts to give it more clearance as it's barely touching.

I am 6ft and 34 waist
can you please show me how you achieved this with pictures/video? I want to use a slide rail without paying such a premium for both sparco base mount and separately purchasing their slide rails

Quick Reply: Sparco QRT-R Fitment in S2000