S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   S2000 Street Encounters (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-street-encounters-34/)
-   -   AP2 vs SRT-4 + 2 (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-street-encounters-34/ap2-vs-srt-4-2-a-545681/)

GyozA 11-26-2007 04:44 PM

"But I'm learning here more and more...the S2K really cannot lose..and any evidence of it doing so is only due to lack of driver or some mechanical malfunction with said S2K"

Just the same on the NEON forums... Don't turn this into a pissing match. BTW if he was stock and he had 2 extra passengers, then why isn't this possible? Especially if they were fat girls.

lVlemphizStylez 11-26-2007 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by GyozA,Nov 26 2007, 05:44 PM

Just the same on the NEON forums...

I agree and even said so earlier (I witness the BS quite often there too and call it just as fairly)...But I said I was done..

GyozA 11-26-2007 04:52 PM

cool. :thumbup: I'll leave this thread too then.

s2gZ 11-26-2007 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by lVlemphizStylez,Nov 26 2007, 04:59 AM
what do you have done??? Cause S2K's that I've raced with bolt ons are a few greyhounds behind (please don't fly off the handle, they are just cars, it's possible for them to lose)

I'm completely stock.

But for you SRT-4 owners/enthusiasts out there, here are the other possible factors you guys can argue if you please...

1) driver error (i was a better driver than he)
2) passenger load (he had two ladies in the car but then again, I was top down)
3) engine and air temp (s2k + cold air = NICE MAN!)

Every story differs and that's fine. This is just my encounter.
Good times!

blessed 11-26-2007 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by lVlemphizStylez,Nov 26 2007, 08:28 PM
impressive, but I take it you didn't trap 108 in your ownership of said car...but are speculating what it would have done...(because you only have a 106 trap posted)....Either way I dont want to continue cause its off topic enough, but I stand behind what I've said, I've done what I've claimed, and Im always down to race any bolt on S2K in the area that reads this and wants to call me on my claim..win or lose I'm always down, I have no problem losing (Tallahassee area)

But I'm learning here more and more...the S2K really cannot lose..and any evidence of it doing so is only due to lack of driver or some mechanical malfunction with said S2K

You stand by what you said, yet your claiming an SRT-4 will be capable of 108 mph trap speeds with just a wastegate, and catback exhaust. That's it, nothing else. Unless of course this is something that can only be obtained by you, and your level of driving skill only... Your credibility is already in question.

Actually, now that I think about it, I guess this is just like when the said SRT owner claims to only have a certain amount of mods, only to be revealed later, that the said SRT-4 had more. Hmm..

lVlemphizStylez 11-26-2007 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by s2gZ,Nov 26 2007, 06:59 PM
I'm completely stock.

But for you SRT-4 owners/enthusiasts out there, here are the other possible factors you guys can argue if you please...

1) driver error (i was a better driver than he)
2) passenger load (he had two ladies in the car but then again, I was top down)
3) engine and air temp (s2k + cold air = NICE MAN!)

Every story differs and that's fine. This is just my encounter.
Good times!

eh maybe I didnt say it before...but good kill nonetheless!

BTW: Cold Air + Turbo > Cold Air + Inline 4 N/A

Heatsoak is worst enemy for a turbo engine...

lVlemphizStylez 11-26-2007 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by blessed,Nov 26 2007, 07:08 PM
You stand by what you said, yet your claiming an SRT-4 will be capable of 108 mph trap speeds with just a wastegate, and catback exhaust. That's it, nothing else. Unless of course this is something that can only be obtained by you, and your level of driving skill only... Your credibility is already in question.

Actually, now that I think about it, I guess this is just like when the said SRT owner claims to only have a certain amount of mods, only to be revealed later, that the said SRT-4 had more. Hmm..

you win....

I dont care for the keyboard warrior battle...

blessed 11-26-2007 06:50 PM

Lol, that was easy. There wasn't much keyboard battling going on. I just called you on 1 thing, thats all. No need to get scared. I wasn't serious about you leaving.

crazylarry85 11-27-2007 10:10 AM

S2k's DO lose....

Unfortuanatly there are many variables in the race equation.

Awesome run BTW....

I had me a nice encounter with a (stock) LOL SRT-4...Black with 2 white race stripes.
Beat my friends stock AP2 by a good sec on the 1/8 mile track here in miami.
Once we all left he was starring at me because I was the only one in the group who didnt run my car on the track.

Got on U.S 27 and he creeped slowy next to our formation asked me to run...I didnt care what he had because i beat my friends AP2 by like 4 cars.
He wants to do a 2 gear roll at 40 ???? I was like noooo how about 20mph roll...he said fine.

POP double cltuched was back in V-tec and I pulled 2 cars in 2nd.
3rd i pulled one car...then in forth he inched up until I hit 8k and I managed to get tha inch back.

Slowed down and he says Im on spray because no s2k has ever beat him because he put on a new exhaust system and the Adj WG.
I let him know what I had.......223whp LOL

but I also got raped by his friend pushing 400whp...He looked stock too bad he wasnt l :eek:

blessed 11-27-2007 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by crazylarry85,Nov 27 2007, 02:10 PM
S2k's DO lose....

Unfortuanatly there are many variables in the race equation.

Awesome run BTW....

I had me a nice encounter with a (stock) LOL SRT-4...Black with 2 white race stripes.
Beat my friends stock AP2 by a good sec on the 1/8 mile track here in miami.
Once we all left he was starring at me because I was the only one in the group who didnt run my car on the track.

Got on U.S 27 and he creeped slowy next to our formation asked me to run...I didnt care what he had because i beat my friends AP2 by like 4 cars.
He wants to do a 2 gear roll at 40 ???? I was like noooo how about 20mph roll...he said fine.

POP double cltuched was back in V-tec and I pulled 2 cars in 2nd.
3rd i pulled one car...then in forth he inched up until I hit 8k and I managed to get tha inch back.

Slowed down and he says Im on spray because no s2k has ever beat him because he put on a new exhaust system and the Adj WG.
I let him know what I had.......223whp LOL

but I also got raped by his friend pushing 400whp...He looked stock too bad he wasnt l :eek:

Nice man!

There's not much out there that makes me happier then pulling on a SRT-4 in the S. Maybe it's the drivers, I don't really know. They just seem to take the loss so hard for some reason. To them it's like a brain malfunction losing to a 2.0/2/2L N/A Honda. It's hilarious. The only thing better IMO, is pulling on them while the top is down.. :LOL: