S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

E55 Amg, I Almost Wrecked

Old 07-22-2004, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E55 Amg, I Almost Wrecked

Almost wrecked my car today. I was on my way to work while still in the neighborhood, a Benz just cut me off making a left. He didn't stop at his sign, forced me to brake abruptly.

anyways, had to be behind him till the light to make a left on to a highway. I saw it was an E55 AMG, it was a nice car, but the owner turned out to be an a-hole.

When he made the left he floored it spraying small rocks on my car. I was pissed and road rage took over the better part of me. I knew the AMG was faster but we were in traffic, so I tried to catch up to blow some steam.

I was still in first gear, and decided to floor it at about 15mph, the tires just started to smoke. didn't want to let off, but i didn't want to spin out either. I just pointed the front of the car the same direction as the rear was sliding and prayed, that's coz I was sliding toward guard rail becoming parallel to it. the rear finally caught, and i had to turn the wheel really fast the other direction. I was on gravel by this time. my foot was still on the gas, the back slid the other direction as well. didn't hit the rail.

caught up at another light the light. it turned green he managed to wedge himself to the right so i could be beside him. we finally entered the freeway. Didn't do anything crazy. It was rush hour, so it depends on the lane you take. Managed to get beside him, and look at him. he didn't even want to turn his head. Saw someone beside him, probably his wife nagging at him. The lane was clear behind me but he didn't want to follow. He just went really slow on the other lane.

I know the rear end of our cars were loose, but i thought it was only when your going really fast. I got to go to a class or autocross event.
Old 07-22-2004, 03:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tires smoke at 15mph in first gear?

Bad traction? Blower? How did that happen?
Old 07-22-2004, 03:38 PM

I have no idea... I didn't think it would do that. I was behind the AMG, making a left turn???
Old 07-22-2004, 05:52 PM

You floored it while making a left at 15 mph? I could see that being enough to break the tires loose.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:01 PM

Stupid huh
Old 07-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Banned

You should've confronted him for doing that to your car (kicking up rocks). What an asshole!
Old 07-22-2004, 06:12 PM

Yea, no kidding. That or beat the holy piss outta him for chippin your car. I can't stand pricks like that, who think cause they got a damn luxury car they are better and nobody else is deserving enough to be in front of them in traffic. I'm not saying all are like that, but it's obvious this one not only was a prick, but he didn't even have the balls to look at you. What a f'n b*tch. If you see this guy regularly, I suggest going to 7-11 and buy the biggest damn gulp they have, wait to see him drivin with windows down, and dunk his hind-end. No....no road rage here.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by TwiztedS2K,Jul 22 2004, 06:12 PM
Yea, no kidding. That or beat the holy piss outta him for chippin your car. I can't stand pricks like that, who think cause they got a damn luxury car they are better and nobody else is deserving enough to be in front of them in traffic. I'm not saying all are like that, but it's obvious this one not only was a prick, but he didn't even have the balls to look at you. What a f'n b*tch. If you see this guy regularly, I suggest going to 7-11 and buy the biggest damn gulp they have, wait to see him drivin with windows down, and dunk his hind-end. No....no road rage here.
Haha, LOL...that's a great idea!!

Road rage...nahhhh, I like to think of it as "what comes around, goes around B*tch!"
Old 07-22-2004, 07:06 PM

i like that 7-11 idea
Old 07-23-2004, 03:02 PM

Yea....I got the 7-11 idea from a friend, because here recently some ahole in my town always drives by in traffic and thrusts his head and arms at me, you know to 'scare' me. Well, last week he saw me coming, sat up and spit towards me. Luckily, nothing hit me or my baby, and also, for you, captain taint licker, I live reaaal close to a 7-11, so be prepared and I highly suggest to keep your windows up in that pos mitsubishi if you plan on hawkin ne more snotwads my way.

Quick Reply: E55 Amg, I Almost Wrecked