S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Picked the wrong car to kick

Old 11-20-2010, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picked the wrong car to kick

Hi all i had an interesting night. so i was sitting in the harbor parking lot chillen with my friend when a rav 4 drives up stops behind me a kid jumps out and kick my quarter panel right behind the tire. So he floores it to get away ,i put my car in reverse and scream across the parking lot to catch him. he went to a neighbor hood trying to lose me going fast. He tried many tricky turns final i stop in front of him to get out and beat his butt ,what does he do go in reverse. He thought he lost me but i found him luckly he drove all through hingham(my town) trying to lose me. At every light that was red he would slow down and try to hope the light turned green.....so he tries all this stuff and eventually i have had enough and he lit a fire under my butt by not stopping. So i called the cops gave them the plate but i stayed on the phone and told them where we were ....well by this time we were in weymouth , they 2 cruisers 1 chased him the other stopped to talk with me....then me and the other cop went over to the rav i id'd the kid who probably peed himself and went back to my car....there was no damage just a mark in the dust thank god the 1 time there is dust on the s i need it for proof. There was also another cruiser with a charger maybe the supervisor??? It was probably not good to do but i dont want some1 kicking my car and when they didnt stop when i was out of the car that was it.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:01 PM

so some random person just decided to kick your car? sounds like something is missing from this story...
Old 11-20-2010, 09:04 PM

yes i was chillen in a parking lot where people usualy drink and make out....so they probably ran up to the car since they thought some1 was makiing out and hit it......since my car was off
Old 11-20-2010, 11:10 PM

I want the last 3mins of my life back
Old 11-21-2010, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by s2kmiami69,Nov 20 2010, 08:01 PM
so some random person just decided to kick your car? sounds like something is missing from this story...
it happens. kids can be stupid, especially in large groups - never underestimate the sheer stupidity of groups of pubescent boys. anyway, good job on catching them and getting cops involved, OP. hopefully those idiots learned something. glad your car didnt get ****ed up, I had my car egged by idiots like that...while I was DRIVING. I chased them down too, cornered them, got the cops involved... turns out it was some kids in their MOMS chevrolet malibu. Cops got sent to the mom's house, hopefully the kids got their ass kicked by mommy and daddy, but who knows
Old 11-21-2010, 06:11 AM

^^^lol i love it not the egg part though....it went from a boring night to me nd my friend mike chasing some kids down
Old 11-21-2010, 09:48 AM

The real question is...what are you and your friend Mike two guys doing at a place where people make out? Dun dun dun....
Old 11-21-2010, 10:25 AM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by blu3shark,Nov 21 2010, 10:48 AM
The real question is...what are you and your friend Mike two guys doing at a place where people make out? Dun dun dun....
hahahahahahahaha

anyway did you press charges? you should told the cops he attempted to rob you lol remember that kids face and kick his a** in public
Old 11-21-2010, 04:02 PM

lol at blueshark...waiting for my friend mark to come in his civic so i could stomp it lol......no i could have had the info of the kid but i didnt need it since he didnt do anny damage.....i wanted to kick his a++ so many times when i stopped him but he took the chicken way out and backed up
Old 11-25-2010, 09:32 AM

Ghetto MA thugs.

I'm in Peabody, so I've experiences such shenanigans. Dumb kids.

Quick Reply: Picked the wrong car to kick