S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

why

Old 02-17-2004, 08:57 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why

I don't know if its boredom or what but whats the deal on here. I see posts of s2000's barely beating cars or losing to cars, then someone else post about beating a car that was way quicker than the one they lost to. For example the Z4 and BOXSTER S stories. They were followed up by someone beating an m3. Seriously I don't own an s2000 I joined strictly to read stories on here. These are hilarious. I don't care if it is 350z's or Z4's or Boxster S's if they are manual and can drive they will beat the s2000. In fact in case anyone wants to challenge me I will post vids of when I had my porsche, and my friends Z4 against our other friends s2000. Everytime the boxster S would win and it was a toss between the s2000 and z4. Also I will post the almighty m3 vs the s2000 when it clearily shows atleast 5 or more cars in the vid. Quit making up shi$. Tell real stories, I guess if you all have to lie then someone should close street encounters.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:29 AM

I've beaten an Enzo.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:35 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, why did you bother to register and post (your lies) here?
Old 02-17-2004, 09:46 AM

as for a boxter my friend ive had the great opportunity of beating one not by much but i did get him-OnE
Old 02-17-2004, 09:48 AM
Banned

come on can't take the truth, post some more lies people. They are funny, how about some videos from you all. Then we would have proof. I guarantee there will be no vids posted.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:52 AM

hey trollio... welcome to s2ki
Old 02-17-2004, 10:01 AM
Banned

see you all will call me a troll, the moderators will kick me off because they are pathetic and insecure. Step up to the plate and present some proof. I would like one shread of evidence of any of these races. I knew this place would be funny, so far its been great. You all say you beat these cars, if no one wants to show proof I guess that means people will magazine race, which that puts the s2000 last compared to all these cars.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:03 AM

i beat a rear drive turbo vr6. i also beat an rx-8, but that was in reverse only.

'nuff said
Old 02-17-2004, 10:06 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by blacknight
see you all will call me a troll, the moderators will kick me off because they are pathetic and insecure. Step up to the plate and present some proof. I would like one shread of evidence of any of these races. I knew this place would be funny, so far its been great. You all say you beat these cars, if no one wants to show proof I guess that means people will magazine race, which that puts the s2000 last compared to all these cars.
The moderators will kick you off because you are a troll, Plain and simple.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:09 AM
Doc

I've never run a Z4, but just yesterday ran a dark blue Boxster S with a big "Porsche" sign on his retractable wing.

I beat him from a light by 2 car lengths, and he pulled up next to me with a grin. Cool Guy.

I ran with a Maroon 350z on the freeway from a slow roll and left him at least 3 cars back. I don't know what package it had. He was some young guy, and didn't seem too happy when he did his blow by after I slowed down.

To say I am lying because I have no video is rediculous. I don't run with passengers in my car, and therefore have no opportunity to tape or shoot pics. Most of my runs are spur of the moment when I finally find a car worth playing with.

I do have a slight advantage, as you can see from my sig. My car looks stock, but obviously isn't.

Why don't you just play nice? Certain runs are very driver dependant, and when people post we never know the real circumstances. Just chill and enjoy, but don't troll by trying to piss people off.

JJ

Quick Reply: why