S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

50/50 racing Brian Proctor

Old 12-13-2007, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 50/50 racing Brian Proctor

There was a time before Brian appeared in florida. He lived in Spring Hill Tennessee. You guys say hes a con man you are 100% right. I was one of his victims also. The way people have described brian is absolutely accurate. He cant tell the truth if is to save his own life. He screwed me over one time while i was looking to purchase a honda prelude well he said hed find me a good deal on one. Well i followed him to his friends house to buy it and mysteriously there was no title for it. He tried to tell me that if i bought it then they would find the title and get it to me. Long story short Come to find out the car is hot. Luckily i backed outta it before any of that was found out . I heard no title and i said no money. Well he found me another one he said his buddy had it and it was faster than the one he had, he said the one he found me was sweet. So i go to buy it for 4500 he said he talked the guy down 1000 dollars i said cool and i bought it. About the 4500 i saw the next day after i purchased it, it was in a local auto trader magazine it was listed for 4500. Well after i purchased it i drove about 15 miles i was cruising at about 3000 rpms and clunk clunk Pow car burst into flames. Had it towed to my house.... Brian said he was sorry and he would help me fix it . Phone call after phone call no answer go figure me and my friends had gotten used to it from brian. Well i got a motor and had someone else put it in ran great. i told him i wanted perfomance cams he took my money and dropped me off b 16 cams go figure its brian well 2 weeks later and many trips to his house he takes the cams and brings me back stock used h23 cams that look like they came out of a junk yard..........After that i was done w/brian . well i warned my friends but ill tell you one of the many stories. My friend eddy bought a honda accord from one of Brians friends well it needed a little maintenance work well i warned Eddy he didnt listen SOMEHOW PEOPLE CONTINUE TO BE CONNED BY BRIAN. Eddy never signs the title and leaves it in the car.Well he forks out several hundred dollars. Brian says its getting closer and closer to getting fixed sets up false meetings never shows then one day dissappears w/eddy's car STEALS EDDY'S CAR. I GUESSS THAT WAS WHEN HE MADE HIS MOVE TO FLORIDA. that was among HUNDREDS and im not exaggerating hundreds of people he burnt in tennessee. Hes had so many people looking for him its rediculous people that will give him what he deserves. But kind of funny cause today i found him by looking on u-tube and s2k post so now im putting the word out BYE BYE BRIAN PROCTOR AND BRIAN PROCTORS CARS HOUSE ETC ETC....................... Oh Oh also he worked at a place called Top End motorsports in murfreesboro tennessee he also screwed people over there at top end. He stole thing from clients and the buisiness. Charged people for services not perfomed broke clients vehicles etc....etc.... same issues as florida.He single handedly sunk a good perfomance shop with a solid name. To my knowledge they got sued and are now out of buisiness. PEOPLE BELEIVE ME WHEN I SAY HE MOST DEFINATELY IS A CON MAN HE HAD TO LEAVE TENNESSEE WHEN IT GOT TOO HOT NOW ITS GONNA FOLLOW HIM TO FLORIDA. TOO BAD SOOOOOO SAD BRIAN.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:51 PM

writing skills > you
Old 12-13-2007, 05:57 PM

are you serious whatr u an english teacher its a serious post moron
Old 12-13-2007, 06:07 PM

yikes..well luckily there are some scary people in florida maybe they can scare him away =o)
Old 12-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Former Moderator

Old 12-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by 13darkknight,Dec 13 2007, 06:51 PM
writing skills > you
are you serious whatr u an english teacher its a serious post moron

for real!! i think there are a bunch of english teachers on this site!!!! i cant stand it. read it if u dont like it shut the **** up
Old 12-13-2007, 06:18 PM

you say you warned your friends but you still had many stories, meaning your friends listened to you and were still dumb enough to deal with this jackass.

honestly, it's one thing for a dude to screw over a few people, but once there's word of mouth, i'd expect the demand for his "services" to die down pretty quickly, especially if the word is traveling by FRIENDS. your friends are complete idiots for giving any money to him in the first place after you yourself got screwed over, so i have no sympathy for him.

sorry you got screwed over here. hopefully someone can bring this dude to justice one of these days, since he's pretty much infamous here.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:20 PM

my brain hurts
Old 12-13-2007, 07:26 PM

block of text crits for 9999 dmg
Old 12-13-2007, 07:53 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

nice @$$ story

Quick Reply: 50/50 racing Brian Proctor