S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Custom sig image generator

Old 07-24-2011, 06:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AssassinJN
And I am back... well mostly.

Sorry for all the ad crap, it has all been removed now.

Version 2 is still in the works (have many other projects that need to be done first).

iOS App is now in the works.

Tadashi, feel free to link using your car as the image for now, I am still working on a logo for the new site (which will be for more than just the s2k). I'll update you when I have something.

The motorcycle is just a one off I did for my own bike, I am considering having bikes on the next version of the site, however bike customization is A) many more options that can be seen from the outside and B) much more detail in general, especially for bikes with no fairings.
Can we count on more delicious car signatures to come? If i know that you're still gonna be around and doin' this, I'd be more than happy to donate money to see parts I like (and use) put up there. Hell, it'd be worth paying you to get sigs for my other cars too!! Anyways, best of luck to ya
Old 09-09-2011, 06:39 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yep, a big part of the reason why I am creating an actual site (and why it is taking so long) it to improve it in many ways. From a user stand point you will have virtual money that lets you buy mods (received for loggin in and other events/games to come) and have an account in general so that your sig won't ever get over written.

This way people who donate will actually get something out it, either in the form of a lump of virtual money, or custom one off parts/graphics.

From my stand point it will be even quicker and easier to add parts, which will especially be a big help when I start adding in the other vehicles I have planned.

It's still going to be a while (not much free time still) but hopefully as winter comes I'll have more free time on weekends since I won't have to mow the lawn etc anymore (as long as it's not snowing!!).

---------------

Also just wanted to say thanks to all of those who have donated. Your continued contributions are what keep me fueled in getting this new version of the site up as quick as I can. Thanks.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:55 PM

Looks sick. I think I am going to order up a set of White LED ones for my new AP2 Bumper
Old 11-08-2011, 09:10 AM

Thanks !
Old 01-16-2012, 04:00 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any chance on a version 2 coming soon????

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by AssassinJN
So after seeing all of db8's custom signature images (the small s2ks) I got inspired to create my own. Knowing of the troubles he had with them, I decided to go about it a slightly different way though. I created a bunch of custom sigs just for the local DelVal guys first, then cut/cropped/chopped/stitched everything together into a website that lets you choose a list of the parts you want. Parts will be added on an irregular basis (based solely on my boredom) and there is no guarantee that you part will EVER make it into the page.

Hope you like it.

Please only 1 version per car, I suggest using your s2ki screen name with an addition on the end if you have more than one car (username_2, username_track etc). If you link straight to the image provided, then when you come back to edit your sig, you can use the same screen name and it will automagically change in your sig as well as the gallery. Thanks.

If you just want to play around with creating another sig and not messing up yours, then just don't enter a name in the name field and it will create the image to a temporary one that I use for testing additions.

New: If you go to the page, then click the link at the bottom of the parts list, it will open another page with all of the parts requests. Also at the top of that page is a field to enter a new part request. Please keep it reasonable and only add the parts you need right now to create a sig of your car(s). If the list gets out of hand then I may end up clearing it and putting a built in limitation of 1 part per day per person.

Sig Creator:
http://sigcreator.andrewjnuttall.com

Latest Parts:
Old 03-22-2012, 06:36 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Soon being a relative term... Hopefully. Got some good bit of work done on it over winter, but got put on a project here on work that has now earned me a promotion. Now that that's done I'm hoping to have more free time once again. I want to get this finished up as much as you guys do, trust me. >.<
Old 03-23-2012, 05:25 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts

can't wait till it comes out! thank you for sacrificing your free time on this!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:02 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Can't wait for the update.. need AP2V3's! lol
Old 04-18-2012, 03:58 PM

[RUSH THIS PART] - Stock AP2 Cleared Headlights
Old 04-19-2012, 10:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TestMonkey
[RUSH THIS PART] - Work Meister S1
FTFY

Quick Reply: Custom sig image generator