S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

I Just DROVE a 2002 s2k!!!!

Old 10-26-2001, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Just DROVE a 2002 s2k!!!!

I must say, even though I can't really get on the cars we get, very very impressive. The rear window may be a tad smaller than the plastic??? but it wasn't difficult to see out of. The tweeters did make a great difference though. The new shift knob is extremely nice to hold, the leather is a little textured. The new gear ratio doesnt seem any different, but then again I just tooled once around the parking lot. I am extremely jeolous of those of you that get to drive one at will. I think the nicest addition is the leather on the center hump, I've never seen the aftermarket one. The new silver is also extremely sexy, we had it parked to the old silver (one was in for an oil change) and it changes the whole look of the car.

Is it just me, or do I have the best job in the world???

Duncan McRae
Suburban Honda
mihondasales@aol.com
(248) 477-1700
Old 10-26-2001, 09:30 AM

new gear ratio? did i miss a thread?

you're like 25 miles away from detroit, right? and you sell hondas in the heart of the domestics?
Old 10-26-2001, 10:54 AM

Yeah, I didn;t know there was a new gear ratio. I thought the tranny was suppose to be smoother shifitng, and that's it.
Old 10-26-2001, 10:58 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MI Honda Sales
[B]I must say, even though I can't really get on the cars we get, very very impressive. The rear window may be a tad smaller than the plastic??? but it wasn't difficult to see out of. The tweeters did make a great difference though. The new shift knob is extremely nice to hold, the leather is a little textured. The new gear ratio doesnt seem any different, but then again I just tooled once around the parking lot. I am extremely jeolous of those of you that get to drive one at will. I think the nicest addition is the leather on the center hump, I've never seen the aftermarket one. The new silver is also extremely sexy, we had it parked to the old silver (one was in for an oil change) and it changes the whole look of the car.
Old 10-26-2001, 12:41 PM

Originally posted by MarkS2K
Yeah, I didn;t know there was a new gear ratio. I thought the tranny was suppose to be smoother shifitng, and that's it.

Oops, my bad. Somebody mentioned it to me that there was, but I just dove into the product books and all the ratios are the same. WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!

Duncan McRae
Suburban Honda
mihondasales@aol.com
(248) 478-3441
Old 10-26-2001, 12:45 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DJ Qube
[B]

Man, I hate you guys!
Old 10-26-2001, 12:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...punk bastard kids...
I'm thinking if you are going to sign off with a business name, Duncan McRae - Suburban Honda, you might not want to use this type of language.
Old 10-26-2001, 12:53 PM

Originally posted by mingster
new gear ratio? did i miss a thread?

you're like 25 miles away from detroit, right? and you sell hondas in the heart of the domestics?
I would say that about 60% of our customers are from somewhere outside of Michigan, most from a different country. People in the area are starting (finally) to get sick of their domestic cars breaking down all the time and turning to the light. Hell, my Dad has worked for Ford for 35 years now, he is the only one in the family that drives one (otherwise he'd come out and find his car in pieces.) There is a huge amount of dealerships in the area and I pretty much could sell any brand of car that I want, but I know that Hondas, for the most part, are the best cars on the road.

Duncan McRae
Suburban Honda
mihondasales@aol.com
(248) 477-1700
Old 10-26-2001, 10:21 PM

no Hugh Hefner has the best job in the world...
Old 10-27-2001, 05:28 AM

Received 4,957 Likes on 3,005 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Triple-H
[B]

Quick Reply: I Just DROVE a 2002 s2k!!!!