S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Rick Hesel Please Read

Old 01-14-2003, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rick Hesel Please Read

i never received my clear side markers i ordered in november, it seems like your avoiding my e-mails and such. im not trying to give you a bad name, its just i cant get in touch with you. My e-mail address is lukelauffenburger@yahoo.com it use to be Doggi97944@aol.com. please e-mail me so i can get my order or something thanks.
Old 01-14-2003, 05:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm waiting on a reply from him or James about my month-old order for speed bleeders. $8-$9 for UPS shipping when $1 snail mail would have made it here in a day later is one thing, but I've waited a tad too long for either shipping method.

Rick, I KNOW you would never try to screw someone over, and your customer service is the best...WHEN people can get hold of you. I have never seen a complaint about you being rude or not bending over backward enough to help someone out, but I HAVE seen more than a handful of emails just like 2Tall's where there was an email snafu. What is the issue with your email system and so many inquiries getting misplaced/unanswered? So far, it's the only thing I can find that makes a black mark on your otherwise excellent service record...
Old 01-14-2003, 06:04 PM

Rick's just one busy guy. The S2000 business isn't his day job, so he gets backed up trying to answer emails. Keep trying, he'll get back to you.
Old 01-14-2003, 06:20 PM

i've noticed that rick is a victim on his own success! i've met the man before so i know he exists. i know it sucks being in the dark, but be patient his stuff is worth it
Old 01-14-2003, 06:43 PM
Former Sponsor

2Tall & Mac, we will have you issues resolved within a couple of days. Guaranteed!

Regards,
James
Old 01-14-2003, 07:05 PM

Yeah, there MUST be a good reason for the delay with them. I had a situation where I needed a replacement S badge through no fault of theirs. I inquired about purchasing one and was given one free!!!! The item arrived within a week of my initial inquiry about getting another. THATS SERVICE!!!! Thanks again guys.
Old 01-15-2003, 06:25 AM

As I said, guys, I've never had any problems with the products and/or services of Rick and James, but email is the one issue that consistently comes up. James has replied, so I'm confident I'll have my products soon, but as with 2Tall I have to wonder why the delay in the email system. I just want to get my brake system up to snuff
Old 01-15-2003, 07:28 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2TALL, you have email regarding your marker order.
Old 01-15-2003, 05:37 PM

MacGyver

I ship out all brake items on Rick
Old 01-15-2003, 07:47 PM

OK, well that helps spot a potential problem spot with the RSA ordering system, assuming you can pinpoint where the order was lost. I would have preferred someone ELSE'S order get lost, but if it helps you track down an error, glad I could help I've never had reason to doubt Rick/James in the past, and there's no reason for me to start now...

Quick Reply: Rick Hesel Please Read