S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

SCAMMED BY MEMBER: Please Read

Old 11-11-2005, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCAMMED BY MEMBER: Please Read

I really didnt want to do this but I have no choice. On 10/22 myself and member JUN-JUNG agreed to deal where I would purchase his AP2 tail lights for 350 along with my AP1 tail lights. After doing some research on how to install these we both agreed that it would be more work than we were willing to do. Now to reserve the lights for myself I paypal'd him the money. I could not cancel the transaction so we agreed that when the money went through he would transfer it back to my account. After 4 days I didn't hear from him. I asked him if the money went through and when he was going to send it back here was his response.....

"sorry for the late reply but yah it went thru and like i said i will send the money back to you. I promise i will.
could you allow me about 10 days to send it back to u?
cuz i have some pending/bounce issues in my checking account.
I will send u 350 back to u on nov 7 ish for sure.
lemme know if its ok with u or else i will send u asap."

When I told him I wasnt happy about the situation but ok'd the 10 days he wrote this

"thanks for ur understanding.
I agree with u that i would pay an extra of 12.62 + 350 on the 7 or 8th for sure.
I give u my word as a man so no biggies.
thanks again and I will let u know when i sent the money then.
lemme know if u agree upon my word.
-Jun"

Knowing that MOST people on these boards are trustworthy i decided to give him the 10 days. So what do you think people money issues with their checking account would do??? Be careful where they spend their money??? How about bid on an $1800 set of rims a week later. Here is Jun(also an avid church goer) trying to bid on the rims with my 350.

"aah f*ck!
should of told me first.
i can pay more than 1800.
lemme knowcash...."
here is the link....https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...&#entry6497344

Nice how someone who was almost dead broke now has more than 1800 to spend on rims. I am sure he thought i wouldnt check up on him so I called him on this and wanted my money that night which was 11/6. All last week he was ignoring my PMs until finally I got a PM saying this....

"Hey man,
dont get pissed.
I promised u as a man and Im ready to send the money right now.
shoot me back and I will send it today.
again, the money is promised to sent on the 8th.
give me ur email addy. "

That night I sent the email address again and still no payment. A day later..no payment. I found his number and called him. He said his paypal account was down and he "broke up with his girlfriend" and was going to contact me. YEah OK Jun. He said I could meet him at his work on 11/10 since he worked in LA. He gave me the address which he said was near Wilshire and Rodeo(beverly hills). He said to call him at 5:30 before I left. Well that day I looked up the address he gave me and it was no where near Rodeo, so I decide to call him. Well guess what happened...his cell phone got cut off....hmmmmmm...how convenient. I try to PM him and what happens??? His PM is turned off. I feel totally scammed and taken advantage of. I trusted the fact that people on these boards are good people and want to have a great community. Now I am out of 350 unless this guy actually turns up. If any mods or anyone who knows JUN-JUNG can communicate to him that he needs to "BE A MAN" and pay me back I would appreciate it. I know that he was trying to sell some wheels so beware. If anyone was speaking to him about that and have more contact info please PM me. Sorry that this is so long but I wanted you all to have the full story of why I would call someone out like this.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:05 PM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

You have 30 days to file a compaint with PayPal. Do it today!. He will have to prove that he shipped.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:38 AM

Sorry to hear that but I will report this to Paypal ASAP
Old 11-12-2005, 02:42 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

call the police in 5 more days.

this is theft and wire fraud.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:32 PM

The guy can't spell... and you're surprised he scammed you... why?

Cuz he gave u his werd as a MAN.

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

For what it's worth, I hope you find that little bitch and stomp him.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:43 PM

Definitely filed a fraud claim with PAYPAL and they will charged his credit card that they have on file to refund your money.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:18 PM

damn that sucks! i seen several posts from him and hope he turns up soon. you guys are both located in the same area? if so, that would be absolutely stupid to scam someone that can drive to the nearest police station and file a FRAUD report...