S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

sex appeal

Old 09-06-2001, 08:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sex appeal

Guys,

Do you get women cking your car out now that you drive an S2k? Hmm, some women cant figure out what the hell car I drive. They are just confused. Tell me what responses you have seen.

Verone
Old 09-06-2001, 09:13 AM

Face it, living in LA, you're just not going to impress people as easily as you would most other places in the world. We probably have the highest concentration of exotic/fancy/expensive cars in the world, so our car isn't gonna stand out as much as it would in BF Iowa... That being said, I harldy ever go anywhere without someone chatting me up about my S2K, sometimes they're women - and that's a good thing....
Old 09-06-2001, 09:14 AM

Most Ladies who ask about my Stook think it's the new BMW Z3. Gosh that boils my blood!! Even worst is when I drive my NSX and they think it's the new Corvette.... gurr

Lucky for them, they tend to be the finer looking ladies who approach me with this question. My .02
Old 09-06-2001, 10:10 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

my fav was the lady who approached me (when i was not in the car) asking if that was me driving that "babe magnet"-
Old 09-06-2001, 11:16 AM

A lot of women tlak to me when I'm stuck in traffic. I think being in a convertible makes it easier for people to talk to you. Most of the time, it's regarding questions about the car, since they don't know what kind it is.
Old 09-06-2001, 12:33 PM

Originally posted by MarkS2K
A lot of women tlak to me when I'm stuck in traffic. I think being in a convertible makes it easier for people to talk to you. Most of the time, it's regarding questions about the car, since they don't know what kind it is.
The car is just a cheap excuse to talk to you man! HOOK IT UP ! That goes for all of you fellow s2000 owners.
Old 09-06-2001, 05:42 PM

I can't remember the last time I saw a nice girl looking at my car and asking anything! Damn, Sydney sux big time. All they seem to do is look, look and more look. Then they start talking to themselves usually with their friends where there are other guys as well in other cars and the guys will start to give you an evil look. Probably most of the time, it's with their boyfriends, I rarely see a single driving female who drives a convertible ... Let alone, start a conversation.

Old 09-06-2001, 06:29 PM

Well guys, the car is not just a chick/babe magnet!

Practically everyday I have some guy asking me about my car! Even while I am driving down the road they are trying to talk to me!

I never anticipated this when I bought the car!
Old 09-06-2001, 06:44 PM

Originally posted by Dawn

Well guys, the car is not just a chick/babe magnet!

Tell me about it. Sometimes I feel like I get more attention from guys when I'm driving through Chelsea then I get from women anywhere else in NYC.

Old 09-06-2001, 06:57 PM

BF Iowa[SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]

So, is drogers from Iowa???

Quick Reply: sex appeal