S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

someone stole my S2000!

Old 02-11-2003, 06:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default someone stole my S2000!

I was walking down 6th ave in the village in nyc and i caught a glimpse of this garage door opening on one of the little side streets. I go over to investigate and i see all these cars inside. Must have been at least 50. I can't tell what models they were but they all look absolutely gorgeous. I sneak in and all these people are walking around the garage and driving cars inside and rearranging them constantly. I'm getting a little worried now cause I stick out like a sore thumb and I dont think they see like very friendly people. So as im walking out I see my S2000!!! Those fa king bastards had stolen my car! Then it dawned on me...all these cars were stolen! So the genius i am i decide to try to get my key back which i see hanging on the wall next to the guy that looks like he is in charge of the whole operation. I seak over to the table and try to grab the key but I cant seem to find the key i saw before. Suddenly one of the guys there spots me and starts yelling some sh*t at me and starts coming after me. So i run to my S2000 and try and use my Mitsu Eclipse keys to get inside ( I don't know why but its the only key i had in my pocket and i was hoping by some miracle it would work. Well it didnt and I had to run out of there before they could kill me. And I left my poor S behind. Goddamn I hate nightmares.
Old 02-11-2003, 06:53 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

don't worry about it, since your car isn't modified and looks like every other unmodified Silverstone it probably wasn't yours. You were stealing somebody else's car and that's why the parking lot attendant was yelling at you.
Old 02-11-2003, 07:43 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that was funny as hell turbo_pwr

MAtt
Old 02-11-2003, 07:44 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Screw the S2000...I would have gone for the Bugati in the corner with the hot chick in the passenger seat
Old 02-11-2003, 07:51 AM

So now lets psycho-analyze the dream sequence. I think Freud would consider the car represented your mother. All the cars were other people in your life. The key, well it must have been some sort of phallic symbol. Fortunately it didn't fit your car! The Man yelling at you was an irate manifestation of your father. Just add more psycho-babble and a few Oedipus complexes and your dream will have been completely psycho analyzed
Old 02-11-2003, 07:51 AM

Have you ever though about a career as a director, or writer maybe? lol
Old 02-11-2003, 08:12 AM

Verrrry nice. Had me.

Yeah, you should write. That's from a writer.

Steve
Old 02-11-2003, 09:51 AM

haha i was getting too excited about the story =/

sang
Old 02-11-2003, 10:32 AM

This is so weird. I just had a nightmare a couple days ago about my S being stolen!

I'm coming back from a club in DC, only to discover 2 wheels lying in the alley where I left the S. It's dark, cold, and sinister characters lurking around. I just remember panicking, but I forgot what happened afterwards. Such a relief to wake up realizing it was only a dream...
Old 02-11-2003, 12:20 PM

I had a dream couple days ago, where my S2000 got stolen by a bunch of bums hidden in a cave by the river. I got a tip to the car's location, but couldnt find it so i stole their golf clubs.

Quick Reply: someone stole my S2000!