S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Sometimes cops are " COOL "

Old 04-23-2009, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sometimes cops are " COOL "

Have you ever been stoped by a cop , that you were speeding or making some decibels and you are thinking that the cop is going to put you a ticket or something. or you are in traffic , there is no light just a cop that is taking the traffic...

yesterday i was making some decibels with a harley davison , acelerating rom 0 to 80 and chillin out , and this cop stop me and ask me papers and allthat crap later i was thinking that the cops were going to put me a ticket or something , but i defend my self that i just bought this exhaust and i just was downshifting and making noice the guy said your car sounds damn hot but i am not going to do nothing but try to do less noise or go to the highway or something .... i waslike damn yeaaa i am saved...

today it was 6.30 am i saw i cop 300 meters ahead so i just slow down , wait for the cop to show me some signs of ey guy can you please acelerate that crap i just hit the v tec from 2 to 3 and the cop give me somee thumps up... not all the cops are bad guys...

Old 04-23-2009, 10:47 AM

Most cops that I've run into are good people. There are just some assholes out there who give the majority of good cops a bad name.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by s2kwhitepanama,Apr 23 2009, 01:45 PM
Have you ever been stoped by a cop , that you were speeding or making some decibels and you are thinking that the cop is going to put you a ticket or something. or you are in traffic , there is no light just a cop that is taking the traffic...

yesterday i was making some decibels with a harley davison , acelerating rom 0 to 80 and chillin out , and this cop stop me and ask me papers and allthat crap later i was thinking that the cops were going to put me a ticket or something , but i defend my self that i just bought this exhaust and i just was downshifting and making noice the guy said your car sounds damn hot but i am not going to do nothing but try to do less noise or go to the highway or something .... i waslike damn yeaaa i am saved...

today it was 6.30 am i saw i cop 300 meters ahead so i just slow down , wait for the cop to show me some signs of ey guy can you please acelerate that crap i just hit the v tec from 2 to 3 and the cop give me somee thumps up... not all the cops are bad guys...
dang you are lucky!!! hahahaha
Old 04-23-2009, 11:24 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya id say 1 outta 100 are cool, they dont keep the good cops around too long because fighting real crime isnt as profitable as harassing motorists.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Yeah I like most cops but there are always a bunch of bad ones. Taking the police tests shortly so hopefully I'll be one of the better ones haha.
I had a cop who was following me for a few miles pull me over for going 55 in a 30. He asked me the usual questions and all. Answered everything politely and all. Finally he asked me if I had any dead hookers, weapons of mass destruction or bags of drugs jokingly. I said "No" and he said" have a good night" Definitely was a nice cop!!
Old 04-23-2009, 01:00 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Last ticket I got I pulled into a business parking lot to get off the highway. The cop pulls up behind me as I get out. A car rolls by me with the driver yelling out "NICE CAR" . I turn to the cop and state "this car gets a lot of attention" . He states " unfortunate for you, it got mine.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:11 PM

might i add, your english is REALLY improving..
Old 04-23-2009, 02:43 PM

thats why i use this forum because there is some nice people who you can learn a lot of cars and s2000 stuff and i can improve my english and practice it, since i can practice my english here in Panama...
Old 04-23-2009, 02:56 PM

i was going up to daytona a while back and i was blocks from the hotel...i was probably going 10 over on a1a...i really had to piss and was like damnit where is this hotel already....cue the sirens please...he let me go with a written warning
Old 04-23-2009, 02:58 PM

there are good cops and bad cops, ive encountered a few a-holes but, most of the time, if your not screwing around they dont really pay attention to you. i had a cop pull me over one time and asked if i knew his nephew that had a rio yellow s2000, i said no, he just gave me a warning and left.......just remember cops are just people like you and I that have jobs they must perform.

Quick Reply: Sometimes cops are " COOL "