S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   S2000 Talk (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-talk-1/)
-   -   Spoon MODs to be done (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-talk-1/spoon-mods-done-122913/)

YoOSHi 187 05-13-2003 04:07 PM

Spoon MODs to be done

im thinking really serious about making my car looks almost like the spoon s2000

this is the mod list...

exterior
1-paint job to be done at some pro shop (if anyone got the paint code please pass it on)
2-stickers
3-mugen hardtop (i know that the original has the OEM hardtop...but it aint my cup of tea
4-mugen wing (its on the other s2k saw it the other day on some racing track)
5-advan or volks bronze rims..
6-black grills

interior
1-2 carbon kevler seats
2-titanum shift knob
3-rollcage (most prolly)
4-MOMO racing steering wheel

spoon calipers and rotors
endless N1 pads
yokohama advan tires

now i would take other suggestions from u people...

just keep this in mind...what would be ur reaction...if ur driving minding ur bussnise and some track car look alike is on your right...looks at you....gear x and takes off..??

yep i know
:LOL:

waiting for your comments

thanks in advance

GT-S2000 05-13-2003 04:10 PM

good luck and keep us updated on the progress . . . IMO though, forget the stickers

YoOSHi 187 05-13-2003 04:13 PM

i think the stickers would make it look even more wierd on the road...u know what i mean ? the car would look like it took the wrong exit or someone stole it of the track...lol

AndyP 05-13-2003 04:23 PM

I'd say go with all the stickers...why not? :thinker: If it's to have that extreme of a paint job, go all out and plaster those Spoon and other stickers to make it look like the real thing. :thumbup: for the W:eek2:W factor because the Spoon car is the
S H I Z Z L E!! :rev:

YoOSHi 187 05-13-2003 04:31 PM

its kind of hard to get a sponser ship in this country
its some kind of see-and-pick kind of sponser ship...they would stop u in the middle of the traffic and get ur number and call u later on the day... so with this kind of "extreme looks" on my car i would assure getting a sponser ship within few days...

:D
pray that i can get this quick...after i get all my hookups i'll prolly get the paint job done then the rest of the interior and drivetrain hookups done...
:rolleyes:

speed4tu 05-13-2003 07:16 PM

Don't forget about the internals for the engine so it will turn 12,000 RPM's. Only $9k or so I think.:p :) :p
Seriously tho, I think it will look sweet, I also say go with all the stickers also.

Siper2 05-13-2003 08:11 PM

Here's what I say:

If you have the kind of cash it'll take to buy all that stuff, my hat's off to you. Put your stickers on your forehead for all I care. :D

Sounds like a good project! I'm a mostly-stickerless kind of guy personally, but hey...

north9586 05-13-2003 08:13 PM

The Spoon S2000 has the J's Racing GT Wing, with an ADVAN sticker. You can get a J's racing GT wing FROM JACKIE He's selling his and it looks very hot, race, and straight from the track! Other than that keep us posted and I can't wait to see it! Go with the paint job and stickers :thumbup:

~Andrew

I'm a spoon lover myself so I can't wait to see it!

YoOSHi 187 05-14-2003 04:24 AM

anybody can help me with these ?

1-paint code
2-advan rims (where can i get them)
3-ride height ?

north9586 05-14-2003 05:31 AM

.....I can help you get the right wing! :D And there was an article quite some time ago in Road & Track? That tested a stock S2000, the Spoon S2000, and a Supercharged S2000, that may have had it, but I don't know how you would find that article, do some searching here, on Road & Track or just ask around I'm sure at least ONE of the members on this board is a collector of it.

Also, what do you think of the wing?

~Andrew