S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Stook a chick magnet?- (revisited)

Old 01-29-2001, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, definately. probably more of a magnet for ricers saying stuff like 'damn dog that car is tight'. which i appreciate but not as much as honeys cat-calling as you pass by.

Schatten (Randy) was up in dallas this past weekend.. i don't have my stook yet so we cruised around in randys red/black went to bone daddys..(as dallas members know) a slightly higher class(and better staffed ) hooters-type steak house.. w/ good food on top of that.

well we're sitting there eating.. and suddenly a fight breaks out right behind us(that was interesting, but don't wanna right a novel) anyway.. this very hot waitress i talked to last time i was there walked over so i asked how she was doing and blah blah.

anyway i look over after she went back to tending tables i see two of her.. i probably said this a lil' too loudly but "damn, thats a walking fantasy".. i ask the waitress what the other ones name is and randy keeps telling me to talk to them.. 'no way no way.. don't feel like getting shot down' then one of those offers you can't refuse came along.. randy pulls out the keys to the stook.. 'if you go talk to them.. you get the keys for the night' armed w/ randys plan of asking them to go to this really nice brazilian restruant.. and after much hesitation.. i walk over and start talking..
to my suprise.. w/ both of them standing there.. i find out they are both single and as one said 'very available' we exchange numbers and then after randy and i get over the shock.. he tosses me the keys shaking his head in amazment.. as was i.

they never saw the car.. but if it wasn't for the stook it wouldn't of happened. and as an added bonus it was warm enough friday night to put the top down as we cruised downtown dallas.. heh.. and after randys permission to do so.. i hit vtec and the rev limiter on 75N ..needless to say it was a kick a$$ night and damn what a car..

oh but if you want a the ultimate chick magnet.. we saw a red ferrari marenello(spelling?) just parked at a gas station w/ a hord of hot chicks around it. and a yellow modena crusining lower greenville..that thing sits even lower then the stook.

here's a few pics from that night out..

notice the gerbil-like expression on my mug as i show off the twins digits.. i think i was caught mid-yawn.

nicest tail we spotted that night.. lack of leather pants -2pts. notice the blonde hair on the driver side.. nice aftermarket feature.

the pursuit begins..
http://www.geocities.com/insomnaik/chase.jpg

gotta keep an eye on the po po..
http://www.geocities.com/insomnaik/cop.jpg
Old 01-29-2001, 02:22 PM

you give us this story and the evidence you provide is a picture of you holding a piece of paper in front of a car and another of a maranello we've all seen?

did you expect us to say the s2000 is a BABE MAGNET and you rock man?

don't tell me you didn't get one picture with the ladies.
Old 01-29-2001, 02:29 PM

Originally posted by SpaceNeedle
you give us this story and the evidence you provide is a picture of you holding a piece of paper in front of a car and another of a maranello we've all seen?

Yes...please show me pics of hot hunnies!
Old 01-29-2001, 02:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, no kidding, SpaceNeedle...a guy with a gerbil-like expression holding a piece of paper? What's that all about?! I'm sure that these two made this whole thing up! And knowing Schatten, I am SURE that it never even happened...

We need pics of babes to believe this one, guys...otherwise, NO DICE!

Old 01-29-2001, 02:31 PM

Originally posted by SpaceNeedle

actually.. i'm not attempting to brag and say what a pimp i am just because two hot chicks want to use us for a free meal at a nice restraunt.. just sharing my shock cause stuff like that never happens.. not for me anyway.

actually i wish randy brought in the camera we could of got alot of great shots of the fight and twins as well. when and if this date happens.. and provided i have pics.. i'll post'em.. but if you don't believe me.. honestly i don't give a damn.
Old 01-29-2001, 02:35 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Insomniak, SN was pulling yer chain, like I was...

Just a little razzing...no biggie.

Old 01-29-2001, 02:35 PM
Former Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post

Ok, I have finished laughing (tears ran for ever) Insomniak, do you expect us to believe this fantasy story! I mean no proof, just a picture of some cars. Whatever!

BTW, Schatten, I can't believe you let a human body lean up against a fine car and paint job "tisk" "tisk"
Old 01-29-2001, 02:51 PM

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Damn, Kirk, you and I need to hang out there more often.
Old 01-29-2001, 05:13 PM

Did you guys happen go to the Papa Brothers steak place too?

I was in Dallas on business last week, and went by there one night for dinner. There was a red/black s2000 right in front in the first valet spot
Old 01-29-2001, 08:07 PM
Former Moderator

Hey check it out!!!
I was driving down the street in the S2K and I see Jennifer Love Hewitt! so I offer her a ride and she gave me her number!! Here's the proof

Sorry Buddy! I'm just joking with you
Actually congratulations. So are you gonna keep the twins for yourself or share?

PS. It's late and I'm really bored. Damn Insomnia

Quick Reply: Stook a chick magnet?- (revisited)