S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Two-Piece Floor Mats Available?

Old 01-13-2001, 11:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi All,

Does anybody make a two-piece floor mat to complement (instead of replace) the factory mats? I like the idea and design of the existing three-piece mats, but I think I'd prefer two solid lower sections along with the existing upper section and its more-subtle S2000 logo. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-14-2001, 08:15 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I am not sure about a two piece floormat, but I ordered a one piece that covers the entire area. They were advertised in Velocity by HondaAcura.com.

Great pile, not much of an issue going over the cross-member (you almost forget it is there) and good fit. I think they were about $80 but am not sure.

If you are concerned about the three piece offering, this would be a great alternative.
Old 01-14-2001, 04:47 PM

Thank You KidK,

I'm don't mind a multi-piece set, but the only one I saw was the three-piece set with a very large S2000 logo over the cross-member (and I'd prefer the smaller logo on the factory mats). What I was hoping to find was a solid black piece/set that would only need to cover the cross-member and small section next to the seat, so then I could continue to use the factory mats for the large section.

However, your suggestion sounds great, so I'll look into HondAcura later (site is down right now, for some reason).

Thanks again!
Old 01-14-2001, 11:23 PM

Good luck with your selection. I agree with you about the large logo not fitting my needs.

I have a Silver / Black S2K and had the mats made in Black, black trim and a red Honda "H" embroidered in the center of the forward floor section.

You can see it (about 5 inches high) but it doesn't take over the area.
Old 01-15-2001, 08:57 AM
STL

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KidK
[B]I am not sure about a two piece floormat, but I ordered a one piece that covers the entire area.
Old 01-15-2001, 09:36 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

just got my 3 piece mats- installed them over the existing mats... it is great to have the cross-member covered now! my recollection is that you can get the mats with no logo.
Old 01-15-2001, 02:50 PM

Where exactly did you get these mats? I looked at HondaAcura.com and Honda-Acura.com but neither said anything about mats for the S2000.

Maybe it was Honda Acura Club, but I am not sure. I saw the advertisement in Velocity Magazine six months ago. If you send me an e-mail (I don't know how to find this thread next week) I will look at the ad when I get home and send you the number.
Old 01-19-2001, 06:33 AM

I just got back from Germany and have the information you were looking for.

The mats were advertised by the Honda-Acura Club in Velocity magazine. They have two websites http://www.Hondaclub.com and http://www.Acuraclub.com.

They can also be reached at (888)446-4282 or (310)822-6163.

They called them the Custome S2000 Mats and I paid $72.00 plus shipping.
Old 01-19-2001, 12:06 PM

KidK--

I checked out those one piece mats on the website you supplied. Very nice detailed picture. They're custom order. Did you use their logo or can this be specified? If you don't know, I'm going to call them.

Anybody interested in aftermarket mats should look at these.
Old 01-19-2001, 12:25 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by exNSX
KidK--

I checked out those one piece mats on the website you supplied. Very nice detailed picture. They're custom order. Did you use their logo or can this be specified? If you don't know, I'm going to call them.

Anybody interested in aftermarket mats should look at these.
The 1 piece mats I am having done are actually shaped to fit the floorpan and cross brace. These mats look great but they aren't molded to fit the cross brace. I'd be interested in seeing what they look like when installed, particularly around the cross brace. If anybody gets them please post some pics. I'm interested in seeing if they actually sit as flat on the floor as they should and also if they are rubber backed to stop them moving around.

[Edited by Muz on 01-19-2001 at 01:29 PM]

Quick Reply: Two-Piece Floor Mats Available?