S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Where to get a "Muz" mat?

Old 07-02-2001, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to get a "Muz" mat?

As you can tell by my user name, I have an S2000 on order. Dealer has given me a production date (6/6/01) and say's I may have it sometime this month. If it were not for this resource (S2Ki) I would not be as prepared to accept this new member into my family. For everyone who contributes, I thank you. Your information has been very valuable to me. My question now is how to protect the rear window. I went shopping for some flannel cloth to lay in the bottom of the well but would like to purchase (or make) this item I keep hearing about, the Muz mat. What/where/how do I acquire/make one? Thanks in advance!
Old 07-02-2001, 02:16 PM

check out the groupbuy forum for all you muz needs... he always has a g/b going for various items.

-Shing
Old 07-02-2001, 02:19 PM

Here's the link to Muz's website:
http://www.australia-goldcoast.com/cgi-bin...re/commerce.cgi

Keep in mind Muz is in Australia and the prices are in Australian $'s. There's a handy currency converter on his site.

Actually, since you have some time, go to the "Group Buys and For Sale" section of the Forum and Muz usually has a group buy on all his products. That's how I just ordered my MuzMat and the Window protector tube. Check it out Bro!!

Hope you get your S2K soon, I just picked mine up and my life hasn't been the same since...
Old 07-03-2001, 12:26 PM

Thanks shingles and EsuNissen for your input. I found the group buy for the Muz mat and added my name/order to the list. Six more spots open people on this group buy. Any more interest here? Come on, not every S2k owner has one already, now do they?
Old 07-06-2001, 02:38 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

[QUOTE]Originally posted by S2K_Coming
[B]As you can tell by my user name, I have an S2000 on order.
Old 07-16-2001, 09:56 AM

Can someone please tell me what's the benefit to the group buys and how long does it usually take to get the merchandise as opposed to ordering it normally? Are you just saving on the shipping costs? Also, do you have to pay shipping twice, once when you order and again for the domestic shipping from the distributor to your home? Any information given would be greatly appreciated.

-chrisho
Old 07-19-2001, 01:02 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

My group buys are shipped express. If you compare the 'group buy' price to the 'express courier' price you'll see the savings are substantial even after a small shipping fee has been paid to the US distributor for domestic shipping.

If you prefer direct delivery at a low price you can select International Courier. It usually takes around 10 days for delivery but can take up to 21 days on occasion as it is not an express service.
Old 07-19-2001, 07:32 PM

Is there someone distributing in Canada yet?
Old 07-23-2001, 02:23 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

If any Canadian member can get the 15 buyers together that are needed for a group buy I'd be more than happy to do this.

I should mention however that I previously ran a Canadian group buy that failed to fill.

Shipping prices on my site apply worldwide BTW so your best bet may be to order International Courier which is still quite cheap.

--Muz
Old 07-23-2001, 03:01 PM

I thought Honda Girl or someone was trying to get either your products or Rick's products here in Canada? How is that going?

Quick Reply: Where to get a "Muz" mat?