S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Another example of the times we live in

Old 05-07-2014, 01:03 PM

Received 4,954 Likes on 3,004 Posts
Default Another example of the times we live in

Teacher who used a broom to break up a Detroit classroom fight is fired.

Watch the video at this link and you can appreciate how rough they were fighting. I guess the teacher should have been clapping like the other students.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...cart_most-read
Old 05-07-2014, 03:35 PM

Received 2,771 Likes on 1,626 Posts

Sad. We've had some altercations in our area high school recently, including a student throwing a chair towards a teacher. Thankfully, she was not hurt.

There was talk of her being reprimanded for not reporting it properly which was total BS as she called for help, and the immediate supervisors were well aware of the situation. The kid was only initially suspended, later on expelled.

Teachers are going to need hazardous duty pay soon.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:50 PM

Received 705 Likes on 477 Posts

Today a male 17 year old high school student in our state raped a 15 year old girl in the school hallway at 8 A.M.!!!!!! Where in the hell were the teachers or custodians. This low life has had previous issues and he and his bro's recently displayed a video showing them waving guns including automatic weapons and mocking an assault on one of their bitches. WTF is wrong with todays society especially these gang hoods who have no respect for life. The teachers interviewed asked if conditions are better or worse today then when they were students. The overwhelming response was worse, much worse. One teacher commented that when he was in school stealing a pencil or an apple was considered bad. We sure have come a long way since then haven't we. I fear for my granddaughter starting high school in the Fall and even my grandkids in grade school.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:51 PM

Received 158 Likes on 143 Posts

Good reason to arm our teachers with handguns....

OK, maybe not handguns but a taser?
Old 05-07-2014, 06:09 PM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

This is the result of the last 20 years of "social progress." Welcome to the future our politicians promised us.
Old 05-07-2014, 08:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S2KRAY
Today a male 17 year old high school student in our state raped a 15 year old girl in the school hallway at 8 A.M.!!!!!! Where in the hell were the teachers or custodians. This low life has had previous issues and he and his bro's recently displayed a video showing them waving guns including automatic weapons and mocking an assault on one of their bitches. WTF is wrong with todays society especially these gang hoods who have no respect for life. The teachers interviewed asked if conditions are better or worse today then when they were students. The overwhelming response was worse, much worse. One teacher commented that when he was in school stealing a pencil or an apple was considered bad. We sure have come a long way since then haven't we. I fear for my granddaughter starting high school in the Fall and even my grandkids in grade school.
It doesn't surprise me. Did you know that the young woman who acted as a "straw buyer" for a couple of the weapons used by the scumbags who committed mass murder at Columbine High School was never charged with a crime? An 18-year old adult purchased weapons for the scumbage who were too young to buy weapons, but no charges were ever fled.

The proposed solution always seems to be to pass even more laws that won't be enforced.