S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   S2000 Vintage Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-vintage-owners-117/)
-   -   SF thank you (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-vintage-owners-117/sf-thank-you-1082848/)

Lainey 05-04-2014 06:54 AM

SF thank you

I need to work on my post numbers so I will start the thank you thread. Thanks to ALL who had any part in making this weekend of fun happen. To KGF the other Ken, Gene Dave (VW) guy drive leaders cookie makers and name tag makers goodie bag makers ALL your efforts were appreciated.

The drive route was great parking cars in front of the car museum was way cool (nice touch Gene). Lunch and the museum also fun.

Hotel was great Ken gets his kickback from Hilton next week.

It was a great weekend. The best part of course was connecting and spending time with all of you. We laughed until we almost cried. We are still smiling this AM. Thanks for helping us make more fun memories. Until the next time.

PS to that lurker S2KBilly. I lied to you. I have a few more than 25k in posts.

jukngene 05-04-2014 07:22 AM

Sorry that I didn't have a chance to wish everyone good-bye this morning, but I had to rush home unexpectedly. My wife called me at 6:15 saying she had been up since 1:30 with severe chest pains, so I left as soon as I could. When I got home, I called her Dr. and got a prescription refilled. He thinks it is a recurrence of a bronchial infection that she had last September with the same symptoms, but I am taking her in tomorrow so that he can see her in person just to make sure. She is resting now and I think I will take a nap. https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/public/st...ault/smile.gif

Like Lainey said in her post, this is always a great meet with some wonderful folks! Glad I could be a part of it and hope to see everyone soon again!

5:00 PM Update: Unfortunately, had to take Bea to the ER this afternoon, since her chest pain had gotten worse. She is still there while I came home to take care of the dog. The ER doctor does not think she has any heart issues, thankfully, so they are running all kinds of tests to try to find the cause. I'll be going back in a few minutes.

paterjim 05-04-2014 08:27 AM

We are back home safe and sound. It was a great experience and look forward to more.

canberra 05-04-2014 08:27 AM

[size="3"]

Home safe and sound... made it in time for everyone to get off to their 'other' commitments for the day.

Much thanks to everyone who made this such a nice weekend. Thanks to the weather gods who dried things out for us.... and thanks to everyone who came. Was great seeing everyone.

Hope everybody has a safe drive home. Looking forward to the next time.

[color+8B0000][/size="3"]

paS2K 05-04-2014 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by canberra (Post 23143397)
[size="3"]

Home safe and sound... made it in time for everyone to get off to their 'other' commitments for the day.

Much thanks to everyone who made this such a nice weekend. Thanks to the weather gods who dried things out for us.... and thanks to everyone who came. Was great seeing everyone.

Hope everybody has a safe drive home. Looking forward to the next time.

[color+8B0000][/size="3"]

:iagree: and love your explicit coding :)

talked more to Carol than to you, but she's more interesting anyhow (and tells secrets about you) :eyepoke:

MsPerky 05-04-2014 11:12 AM

Took the leisurely route down 15 to 7. Stopped at Catoctin Mountain Orchard and my mother's on the way home. I believe we have about 10 lbs of candy from Chocolate World. Fortunately, the +1 is taking some of it to the office. We had a lovely time. And I add our sincere appreciation for all the great effort put forth by the organizers. :thumbup:

Gene - somehow I misunderstood and though YOU had the chest pains and I was wondering how on earth you could drive home in that condition. Thanks for the clarification and glad Bea is doing better.

Headchef 05-04-2014 12:02 PM

We are home safe and sound-back to our kitties.Another great big thanks to everyone who made this such a wonderful event! Had five hours on the drive home to think and work on details of the Fall Harvest meet. Certainly helped pass the time and got a few new ideas. Hope to see most of you again soon.

Lovetodrive2000 05-04-2014 01:11 PM

Thanks Ken, Ken, Gene, Dave..... and all the others who helped put SF2014 together....

And a big thanks for the goody bag, the cookies, the Kit Kat bars!

mmoore9700 05-04-2014 01:26 PM

I want to thank Ken and everyone involved with putting this event together. Sara and I had a great time at our first vintage meet and meet a lot of great people! Looking forward to the next one!

boltonblue 05-04-2014 01:29 PM

back home as well.

Thanks for putting together a great drive !!! :thumbup:

It was great to see everyone again.

Gene,
Tell Bea to get better soon.