S2000 Wash and Wax S2000 Wash and wax discussions, hints and tips.

car brite

Old 10-30-2007, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car brite

I have been detailing for over 4 years now and I used to be a firm believer in car brite products. A lot of detail shops around me used only car brite. And since i've had my s2000 the detail section has NO talk about car brite . now i've used swissvax, zymol, zaino, all of the products spoken of on this site and i think they are very good as well.

My question basically is, does anyone else use car brite products like me? I feel like im alone Their product line is so large and they specialize in almost every area of detailing and restoration. Im surprised i dont see much of it being used? Is it just because it isnt easily accesible like meguiars and other products like that?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

have to say its a line i have never heard of...
how bout some product reviews?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:40 PM

exactly the person i was waiting for to reply! lol.

seriously wanabe? you havent heard of carbrite? ill post some reviews when i get a good day out. Colorado is snowing, raining, sunny, cloudy, windy, all at the same time. lol

but yea id really like to share carbrite with fellow s2000's! its a great line and its just as good as other products if not better that are posted here!
Old 10-30-2007, 05:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by HankookS2K,Oct 30 2007, 04:40 PM
exactly the person i was waiting for to reply! lol.

seriously wanabe? you havent heard of carbrite? ill post some reviews when i get a good day out. Colorado is snowing, raining, sunny, cloudy, windy, all at the same time. lol

but yea id really like to share carbrite with fellow s2000's! its a great line and its just as good as other products if not better that are posted here!
sorry to disappoint- and always interested in new thoughts!

look forward to your reviews- and in the meantime, maybe someone here can add some help.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:38 PM

About... over 5 years ago, a friend, who worked for the detail shop at the dealer gave me an 8 oz bottle of some kind of Carbrite polish glaze in blue color. This stuff worked excellence. Clean most of light scratches just by hand. I tried to buy more but didnt know where to get them. If there is a dealer to carry them that it's easier to get, I will definitely try them again.

Tim
Old 10-30-2007, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by HankookS2K,Oct 30 2007, 06:58 PM
I feel like im alone Their product line is so large and they specialize in almost every area of detailing and restoration. Im surprised i dont see much of it being used? Is it just because it isnt easily accesible like meguiars and other products like that?
Looking at their website the products look to be targeted at professional detailers, body shops, car washes, and dealerships. Most of the products you hear about on here and on most of the detailing forums are products targeted at detailing enthusiasts. Even though there are a lot of professional detailers that post on here and on the detailing forums many of them are small scale operations so they still use enthusiast type products.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:32 AM

[QUOTE=tim62,Oct 30 2007, 08:38 PM] About... over 5 years ago, a friend, who worked for the detail shop at the dealer gave me an 8 oz bottle of some kind of Carbrite polish glaze in blue color.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by HankookS2K,Nov 1 2007, 11:32 AM
ahhh he must have given you the finishing glaze or ultimate carunuba. both are a blue lotion/wax. its specifically for final finish or final step in exterior detail. both are also very glossy!
Hankook,

Do you know how to get them?

Thanks,

Tim
Old 11-02-2007, 04:19 AM
Former Moderator

A friend in town that owns detailing business uses some Carbrite products. I think they are cheap in large quantity for them. If you do as many cars as they do it is expensive to use all top shelf products all the time.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by tim62,Nov 1 2007, 08:36 PM
Hankook,

Do you know how to get them?

Thanks,

Tim
Yes, I have a distributor locally here. When I used to work for a dealer for carbrite I worked with this fellow and he still lets me purchase in individual quantities so i dont have to buy a 55 gallon barrel of tire dressing lol. If you want some products let me know, ill go get ya a price on different sizes of the product.

www.carbrite.com

anything off of that website i can purchase locally. as you know already know, you'll be impressed with the results. im gonna put up a product review on one of their waxes hopefully today if it heats up today, its supposed to be REALLY windy I want to share carbrite with all s2000 owners!

Quick Reply: car brite