Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Gotuning Review?

Old 09-29-2012, 06:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agreed with everyone else, they've been great every time.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Purchased the Greddy SE dual from them about 2 years ago. Great service and got me a really good price on the exhaust.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:54 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ive personally met with them and they r great guys! tommy even invited me to hang out wen i was in l.a. for vacation. i personally only buy my parts from tommy, and evasive, and those big name guys on the boards haha.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:17 PM

Ordered a PWJDM CF Intake and Flashpro from Tommy. Very responsive on PM's, and worked with me on pricing to provide what I feel was very fair and competitive pricing. Got my PWJDM last Friday in good condition with solid packaging (no instructions but no biggie, found those on the web), and should have got the Flashpro today but sig was required.

That is a bit of a head-scratcher. I'll shoot Tommy a PM but in case anyone from Go-Tuning is reading: If you're using UPS and want to use one of the authorization options, maybe consider using A ("Your written authorization is required to leave package(s)"). Allowing the receiver, if he/she does not normally have someone at home during business hours, to provide authorization on the back of the Missed Delivery notice allowing the driver to leave the package the next day. As it is, I'll either have to pay $5 to have the Flashpro shipped to my place of work, or drive a bit out of the way to pick it up from the UPS Operation Facility. Not sure if anyone has ever waited for a package at one of these places, but they make it a point to demonstrate that you are the absolute lowest priority on their list, because typically you are there as they are wrapping up their days. So, I guess I'll take on $5 to my shipping cost.

If the shipping policy is changed (or I'm missing a very good reason why Signature Required is used), I would definitely go back to Go-Tuning for future purchases. Tough to beat Go Tuning's selection, and I did not have to wait long at all for products to ship.
-Al
Old 01-28-2014, 09:23 AM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

^They make signature required so you don't have a $600+ part sitting on your door step. Sometimes the shipping company will impose this as well because they can be held responsible for the part.

Go tuning has been great for the small things I have ordered from them. I do plan on eventually ordering some big ticket items but I need to have the money first
Old 01-29-2014, 01:22 PM
Former Moderator

Received 139 Likes on 115 Posts

Exactly.... or do what I did... have it rerouted to your local UPS / FedEx location and pick it up there. It might be a slight hassle but at least it's piece of mind that I don't have $3500 sitting at my doorstep while I'm at work
Old 02-20-2014, 06:51 PM

I know the reason for having the Signature-Required option, thanks. Hence why I mention that Go-Tuning should consider using the Option A Signature-Required, which gives buyers a choice if they do in fact want to let the driver leave their part at the doorstep.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ordered my legalo parts from tommy. best guy i've dealt with on this website.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:17 AM

I have had many transactions with them in the past year, and they are the only vendor on this site that i use, and they are fantastic. Every one of my orders came in a day or two earlier than their shipping estimate from the other side of the country. A+!
Old 03-08-2014, 12:21 AM

Only ordered from them once (just haven't needed anything else yet).
Customer service was great and fast responses, and it arrived quite quickly also. I'm in Canada and normally things take forever, so this was awesome.
Will definitely buy from them again at some point

Quick Reply: Gotuning Review?