Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

resolved. delete/lock

Old 12-14-2014, 08:11 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Id like this resolved today. This was my only half day this week and was hoping to spend it with my kids. This morning I wake up to about 10 messages telling me to check out this bash thread that was posted at 3am.

All they had to do was call yesterday before heading over as originally agreed upon.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:17 AM

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

Well looks like i can unload some of my frustration on my ill fitting hardtop. For starters it fits like shit, squeaks, has a 2 inch gap between the trunk and the hardtop in the middle and buffing marks all down the side, best of all it comes lose every 30/50 miles and it tries to fly off the car at 100+mph

I tell justin, he tells me its all these things are "NORMAL". lawl, I'll dig up my convo with him one of these days. All i wanted was a hardtop that fit, especially when i spent 2K for it. But what i got was a hardtop that comes loose every 50 miles, with buffing marks on the OUTSIDE, my passenger door cant open or close with it "installed" and it leaks water through the back on to my soft top due to the 2 in hole in the middle.

Oh and best of all, i call, you deflect, you explain to me that all these things are MY fault. I brought it to billman and even he said it needed to be replaced. But what did you do, you said F him and F me.

Rockstar, WE steal peoples designs to sell shitty replicas.

OR, Rockstar, We list photos of the real mcoy to sell our cheap ripoffs.

btw, how many miles is an aftermarket clutch good for. I'm going with 60K. justin things otherwise.

resolved. delete/lock-xjee4ck.jpg

bitter, yeah. I spent 2K on something that fits like shit, squeaks like hell. I paid for my own nightmare.

thanks.

mines never getting resolved. maybe if i lived in cali, but not here in ny.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:18 AM

Id like this resolved today. This was my only half day this week and was hoping to spend it with my kids. This morning I wake up to about 10 messages telling me to check out this bash thread that was posted at 3am.

All they had to do was call yesterday before heading over as originally agreed upon.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:27 AM

Smokeygatto

We have no emails from you regarding anything negative about the hardtop. Please email us pics and we will help you resolve any fitment issues you are having.

The majority of fitment issues are resolved by proper installation. Even factory hardtops can be installed impropee and have fitment issues. We do adjustments all the time.

Email at Rockstarauto@gmail.com
Old 12-14-2014, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Resolved admin/mods can lock if need be.
Old 12-15-2014, 07:24 AM

Received 313 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by SmokeyGatto
Well looks like i can unload some of my frustration on my ill fitting hardtop. For starters it fits like shit, squeaks, has a 2 inch gap between the trunk and the hardtop in the middle and buffing marks all down the side, best of all it comes lose every 30/50 miles and it tries to fly off the car at 100+mphI tell justin, he tells me its all these things are "NORMAL". lawl, I'll dig up my convo with him one of these days. All i wanted was a hardtop that fit, especially when i spent 2K for it. But what i got was a hardtop that comes loose every 50 miles, with buffing marks on the OUTSIDE, my passenger door cant open or close with it "installed" and it leaks water through the back on to my soft top due to the 2 in hole in the middle. Oh and best of all, i call, you deflect, you explain to me that all these things are MY fault. I brought it to billman and even he said it needed to be replaced. But what did you do, you said F him and F me. Rockstar, WE steal peoples designs to sell shitty replicas. OR, Rockstar, We list photos of the real mcoy to sell our cheap ripoffs. btw, how many miles is an aftermarket clutch good for. I'm going with 60K. justin things otherwise. bitter, yeah. I spent 2K on something that fits like shit, squeaks like hell. I paid for my own nightmare. thanks. mines never getting resolved. maybe if i lived in cali, but not here in ny.

Originally Posted by rockstar garage
SmokeygattoWe have no emails from you regarding anything negative about the hardtop. Please email us pics and we will help you resolve any fitment issues you are having. The majority of fitment issues are resolved by proper installation. Even factory hardtops can be installed impropee and have fitment issues. We do adjustments all the time. Email at Rockstarauto@gmail.com
When a factory hardtop is installed incorrectly you get some wind noise, you will most certainly never have a 2 inch gap anywhere with an OEM top as SmokeyGatto is saying he has with his replica. Suggesting that because the replica top you sold him has fitment issues, so all OEM hardtops could possibly have fitment issues is ridiculous.

This thread seems like it has run its course. SmokeyGatto, I suggest that you start another thread so that you can have your issue resolved.