Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

s20004lifehomes

Old 11-12-2013, 07:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default s20004lifehomes

This thread is to inform anyone who reads it that "s20004lifehomes" is a scammer and I am seeking help to finally resolve this.

His contact information:

eBay: s20004lifehomes

Our transaction dates back 2006 on another popular Honda forum. He was using the username "onepeoplehate" and changed it to "wowverycool" after a scammer thread was made. This is when he was located at Cape Coral, FL. You can Google his name Brandon Derench and a few scammer threads will show up on top. I bought a traction bar from Brandon, paid him $200 via USPS Money Order. Shortly after he confirmed receiving payment, he kept saying that he shipped the item but after a while he just started to ignore my messages.

Fast forward a few weeks then other members who paid Brandon for parts also came out and stated that Brandon has not shipped item. After I made a few complaints he was banned then changed his number and I was unable to continue contact with him. However, I did not give up. Since 2006 I kept searching for his name every now and then when I remembered. I knew sooner or later his name will pop up eventually, and it did. It brought me to his Facebook page on April 19,2012 then I screen shot all his current information he listed. Just in case he decides to block me.

Apr 19, 2012 - I found him on Facebook and messaged him informing who I am.
Apr 23, 2012 - I messaged him again with no response.
Aug 15, 2012 - I messaged him with a photo of the USPS Money Order with receipt. I then messaged some people I saw linked to his Facebook and told them what was going on. I asked them to please contact Brandon and let him know that I will not stop until I receive my refund. 5-hours later he finally replied. Here is a screen shot:

As you can see, he said he would pay me back by Sept 1, 2012. On Sept 7, 2012 I noticed that his Facebook is now blocked from me. I went to his Facebook page logged out of my account and I could see his page again. Which confirms that he decided to block me specifically. I had to text his phone number instead, we then continued our conversation through phone via SMS. I have the full text saved from Sept 1, 2012 til today Nov 12, 2013. I'm not going to post the whole thing here as it will take up the whole page. However I will break it down by timeline but I will post a full screen shot of our conversations if need be.

Sept 1, 2012 - Brandon responds and says he has a bunch of bills and he has to go to his cousin's wedding the same week. He claims that is where my $200 will go into and why he couldn't pay me. However he will pay me within the month of Sept and told me not to bother him on Facebook anymore.
Sept 7, 2012 - I text him and asking why is he blocking me from Facebook. His response was "Dude I'm at a wedding for my cousin, I told you by sometime this month you will get the $, your not my friend nor no anyone in my life, you'll get your money."
Sept 12, 2012 - He text me saying I will never get my money if I don't stop posting shit on his friends pages. I explained to him that I did not recently, it's just his friends finally saw my message. Brandon said I will get my money soon.
Sept 13, 2012 - I text him suggesting that he could also send $20 or $40 as payments first. He responded saying when he gets his check on Friday he will see what he can do.
Sept 24, 2012 - I text him and said its the 24th today, we're in the last week of Sept, where is my money? He responds saying hes trying but something keeps coming up but to trust that it's a priority.
Sept 28, 2012 - I text him said its 2 days 'til the new month, whats going on? He says hes flat broke and when his check clears he will send $20-$50.
Oct 2, 2012 - I text him with no response.
Oct 4, 2012 - I text him again with no response.
Oct 5, 2012 - He texts me saying he is transferring money from his bank to his Paypal.
Oct 11, 2012 - He sends me a Paypal payment of $40.00
Oct 24, 2012 - I text him asking where is the rest, he says he will have more this week.
Oct 31, 2012 - I text asking again and he says the hurricane delayed everything plus he just got his power back.
Nov 6, 2012 - I text him with no response.
Nov 9, 2012 - I text him with no response.
Nov 13, 2012 - I text him that I see he is actively posting on S2KI but not responding to me. He text me back and said sorry he will be sending more money this Friday.
Nov 19, 2012 - I text him with no response.
Nov 23, 2012 - I text him with no response.
Nov 28, 2012 - I text him informing that he still has $160 on the tab with no response.
Nov 30, 2012 - I text him with no response.
Dec 1, 2012 - I text him with no response.
Dec 5, 2012 - I text him with no response.
Dec 12, 2012 - I text him and he says "Been rough man I'm sorry." then no response.
Dec 20, 2012 - I text him with no response.
Dec 25, 2012 - I text him with no response.
Jan 9, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Jan 10, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Jan 14, 2013 - I text him and he responds and said he got laid off. He will let me know after he has his hearing for laid off.
Jan 22, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Feb 4, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Feb 8, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Feb 14, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Feb 26, 2013 - I text him letting him know I see him active on eBay buying items. Asking why is he buying items on eBay but claiming he can't pay me. Also no response.
Feb 21, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Apr 15, 2013 - I text him letting him know I see he bought a new exhaust and parts. Asking him where is my money? Also no response.
Apr 21, 2013 - I text him and he responds saying I need to chill out and hes unemployed. Claims the items he bought are presents. --- LOL.. He then apologizes and said he will send $20 the same week.
Apr 26, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Apr 30, 2013 - I text him with no response.
May 1, 2013 - I text him and he response with "Yeah bro trying man".
Jun 13, 2013 - I text him and he said sorry haven't responded he finally got his phone back. Said he was in a bad accident but he should have something for me soon.
Jun 22, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Jul 3, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Jul 4, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Jul 5, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Jul 7, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Jul 8, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Jul 9, 2013 - I text him long messages about how I know he just got his turbo car being tuned and went to a car show. I text him screen shots of our conversation. I told him that I will upload everything and scammers are not tolerated on any forums. Then he finally decides to text me back. He says since then he doesn't even own a S2K anymore. Said he is going to work and he doesn't need me bothering him.
Jul 10, 2013 - I ask him again why is he posting about his S2K but he says he doesn't own one anymore. He says he doesn't anymore due to an accident.
Jul 21, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Jul 26, 2013 - I text him asking about his car and insurance, he says everything should be finalized the coming week. Then he'll be able to pay me.
Aug 5, 2013 - I text for an update and he says still waiting for his insurance.
Aug 15, 2013 - I text for an update and he said check should be in the mail.
Aug 21, 2013 - I text him saying I saw on S2KI I see he sold his AEM EMS, which he told me if he is able to sell it then he will send money my way. Brandon then tells me he is waiting for the money order and then he can pay me which should be Friday (Aug 23rd).
Aug 25, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Aug 26, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Aug 27, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Aug 28, 2013 - I text him asking if he was really going to try to avoid me again? He replied and said no just waiting on a few things to happen. I ask him if he received money for the AEM EMS yet. He said "No not yet f@#king kid is a flaker" but he could send me $30 via Paypal. He does send the $30 and now we have $130 remaining.

Sept 9, 2013 - I text him asking has anything else been sold. Keep in mind he has a turbo, hardtop and a few other items for sale on here. He says no nothing has been sold. I told him I PM'd Chris(the guy that said he bought the AEM EMS FS Thread). I told Brandon that Chris said he bought and received the AEM EMS. Brandon then finally admits that he sold it the week prior and that he used the money to register his new car.

Meaning he got his money back and was able to buy a new car yet did not honor paying me back as he said he would. He then says he will pay *when he is able to*. I confronted him again and said you told me Chris flaked but he paid.... Brandon stopped responding. --- Whenever he's stuck in a lie or in a corner he just stops responding. I then I find this photo on his Instagram showing that he did sell the AEM...... But now running a K-PRO........

Sept 15, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Sept 16, 2013 - He text me back saying he will send some money this week because he got a new great job.
Sept 22, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Sept 24, 2013 - I text him for an update and he says in truth he is still trying to get caught up on things. I told him to send another $30 so there is only $100 remaining. He asked for my Paypal ID again but then no response after.
Sept 28, 2013 - I informed him that I notice he got a pair of Bride seats for his new car, so where is my money? His response was "What man! No I didn't." Proof photo as seen here:

Also please note in the photo he said "Black Takata's are in order with quick release and KEY!S Engineering steering wheel"... So.. Brandon, where is my money?

Sept 29, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Sept 30, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Oct 2, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Oct 5, 2013 - I text and he said he just started this job and I should let him get a couple pay checks under his belt first. --- LOL, this guy making demands when he owes me money but still buying parts for himself. Meaning his car is priority over paying back stolen stealing money.
Oct 12, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Oct 15, 2013 - I text him with no response. I also I noticed he posted this photo but still ignoring the $130 owes to me:

Oct 17, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Oct 18, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Oct 20, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Oct 24, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Oct 29, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Oct 30, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Nov 2, 2013 - I text him with no response.
Nov 5, 2013 - I tell him last chance before I post this massive thread. He responds and says "Dude you gotta relax". --- This really got me... This guy has been trying to dodge me for a very long time, obviously with proof as well that he is constantly lying to me... Then he tells me to relax. Seriously? I sent him a few text pretty much about how I have been reasonable in waiting for him and he needs to own up. He didn't respond.
Nov 11, 2013 - I text him again informing him the thread is going up tonight. Still no response.

So now we are here. I want to share this with everyone and make sure Brandon knows that I will not stop until I get my money back. Some of you may think it's only $130. However, it is more than that. This scammer here, has scammed more people than just me. I actually found him again and he's still trying to dodge me. Posting on this site looking for new parts to buy for his car but not owning up to what he owes. As if no one would care... As if I am asking for a favor to get my money back...

I would like some assistance from the S2KI community to help me reach out to his guy and give him a piece of your mind. He has all this money to spend on his car but he needs to take care of priority first. Which is to pay back what he stole. When was it ever acceptable pay back money you stole only when you felt like it? When it's convenient for you? Brandon sure thinks so. Really though, c'mon guys, you really think he couldn't even make small payments on what he owes? Of course he could, he just choose not to pay it off. I have been more than reasonable with this guy. He needs to own up to what he owes.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 11-12-2013, 08:13 PM

Wow thanks for the heads up. Guys like this always end up back in another forum.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:16 PM

Mods ban this guy Brandon immediately before he even gets the chance to rip someone else off. This eerily reminds me of the mcfab scam.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuka_BlueS2K
Wow thanks for the heads up. Guys like this always end up back in another forum.
Thanks, that is exactly what happens when scammers are caught. They just move on to another scene and start over. This is why I continued searching for him throughout the years and will continue until paid.

Originally Posted by Suzuka_BlueS2K
Mods ban this guy Brandon immediately before he even gets the chance to rip someone else off. This eerily reminds me of the mcfab scam.
While I do agree at some point he should be banned.. I would like him to have a chance to respond in this thread. The last time he got banned from the other site he just left and moved on.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:25 PM

FYI: The S2K that he owns now was mine that he purchased a few months ago (I sold it to him with K-Pro and a hardtop). I was also well aware of his history on other forums before we made our deal.

Our deal had a few bumps. I won't post the specifics on what happened as I'm not sure if he was attempting to scam me personally. But I wasn't too happy in the end.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:28 PM

Well s2ki is a great community and id hate for this guy to hamper that in any way. I do hope by getting this out there if mods dont ban him first you get this resolved. I dont see how he can have this past and be on s2ki. Other members and guests beware if hes allowed to stay.Best of luck and again thank you for presenting this Iinfo if it only lets other be ware of him
Old 11-17-2013, 06:17 AM

This guy has been trying to purchase a rear bumper off me for about 2months now. He lives 40 minutes from me and has an excuse everytime I set up a day for him to pickup the rear bumper from my house. I just want to add to this seller feedback post that I haven't had any luck with dealing with him.

Im completely aware of how to notice many scams as I have been in the business for over 10yrs.

I want to thank the members on this site for the information as I won't be dealing with him anymore. His phone number is still the same and he does live in Hartford. Hope no one has to deal with him again.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:41 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you mentioned you paid with USPS MO? I believe it is a felony committing mail fraud through USPS.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:41 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn, this dude is perpetrating the fraud. What goes around comes around. every action has a equal and opposite reaction. Karma, whatever you want to call it, to gain something while causing others miserable distress, it'll come back to you one day and don't ask why when your shit outta luck.

Quick Reply: s20004lifehomes