Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Science of Speed

Old 08-31-2012, 03:25 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Science of Speed

I havn't been able to find a feedback thread for SoS so Ill start one.

I ll say that I have been a customer of Science of Speed for well over 5 or 6 years now and I seriously have to rate them not a 10 but an 11. Its no secret and its very well known that they are superb, paramount in the S2000 community! Everything from innovation, sales and customer service these guys are a example of what should be, they have bent over backwards to help me any and everytime I have needed it, the staff is all very curteous and friendly and very knowledgable about the car.

I have too many projects to list that they have done for me, from the beginning of simple leakdown and compression tests, to installing my KPRO, to even helping me out one night when my rear differential blew up! Chris, Wade, Jeff and the team were very busy with the move to their new building yet when my differential blew up, they took time out of their move to rebuild and refresh my spare AP2 differential I had laying around and installed it in the car in only a day or two so I wouldnt have to be without a car! As with some owners, heh, I run back with every litttle noise I hear. Wade went for a drive with me and confirmed it had a funny groan to it on a turn so with no questions asked SoS pulled the differential back outta the car and remeasured the backlash and all clearances to double and triple check it was perfect! Come to find out the noise came from the fluid, but we know that our differential can get picky with the juice you feed it so after the fluid and the reinspection it is and had been PERFECT!

So some would say SoS is expensive? Well id have to disagree, what price can you put in expereience, expertiese and piece of mind? You do get what you pay for in the end and they are worth every penny!

So from my experience, seriously, as many times as I have used them I can not say one, not one single negative thing or critique.

So from someone who has used them countless times over the years I give SoS an 11 outta 10!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:39 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

bought aset of SoS rotors and could not be happier, they kept me informed and answered my questions promptly. Rotors are great, Dragon trip #1 completed, looking foward to more severe braking
Old 03-03-2014, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wanted to add my recent experience,

GREAT customer service with these guys. Had a small issue with the Hood dampers I purchased, emailed them and got same day response. I ended up calling them to to be more specific with my issue amd troubleshoot. They worked it out quickly (on Friday) and sent me a replacement part that I received today (Monday).

Fantastic.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:32 AM

Haven't purchased anything from them yet but they have answered a bunch of my questions promptly and the customer service seems great.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:09 AM

I was in Arizona couple months ago. I've been eyeballing a SOS supercharger kit since I've had the s2k. I don't have the funds yet, but I was in the market for the SOS hood dampers. I stopped into the shop to check it out and meet the guys. I wanted to make sure my business would be supporting a good group of guys. I was spot on. They showed me around the shop and got to see the sweet s2k car they've built. They answered my questions in regards to the supercharger and other options for my specific wants, even though I was't buying one at that time. The hood dampers were super easy to install and came with great instructions. The guys at SOS are awesome and raise the bar as far as customer service is concerned. Great products as well!
Old 06-04-2014, 09:04 AM

I've also ordered from them, and currently have 2 big orders with them i'm waiting on. Great guys, great service!!!

Best S2000 parts. They should make more parts such as Diff kits and transmission kits so we all can be sure we are getting the best!
Old 06-04-2014, 02:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Placed an order for their hood struts. Got them quick and look great!
Old 05-27-2015, 03:43 AM

Bought Stoptech Cryo treated rotors from them. They advised me of the lead up time due to cryo treatment and it was all done and delivered on time.

Really pleased with the service and the product. Thanks Science of Speed