Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

thmotorsports feedback

Old 06-04-2013, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thmotorsports feedback

i hate to do this but heres my story...

order a stage 1 supertech kit from thmotorsports, 3 weeks later order arrives at my house. bring head and everything purchased from thmotorsports to the machine shop (very reputable local shop). next day get a call that not everything was sent with the kit to install. after a few calls back and forth between machine shop and thmotorsports we realize i didnt get valve spring seats one way or another. thmotorsports claims it is un heard of that they wouldnt have been sent but they will give them to me at cost.... 2 days later still no call back or emails, i call up thmotorsports and talk with johnathon and he says he has no news for me, that he cant find any and it would have to be special ordered and he would get back with me. 2 more days go on, i call up supertech and have an order placed within 20 minutes and get my spring seats with in 2 days....

johnathon seemed very knowledgable and a good guy, maybe he got side tracked but when you are on a time schedule and need parts its very important. in the end my head was done about a week later than scheduled and im out 75$ more dollars. and yes i was charged for spring seats on my invoice.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:16 PM

Similar experience here. Two weeks ago I bought a Berk header back exhaust for thmotorsports. One week later after jonathon ignored my pms everyday, I call them a week later and he says he's sorry but Berk is sold out for 4-6 weeks and can sell me another exhaust at cost. So he offered me the greddy rs for $600 aka RETAIL!!!!. Called Berk and they said call speed freaks. Had one to my house in 3 days. thmotorsports will not get a dime from me.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Sleepy2000
Similar experience here. Two weeks ago I bought a Berk header back exhaust for thmotorsports. One week later after jonathon ignored my pms everyday, I call them a week later and he says he's sorry but Berk is sold out for 4-6 weeks and can sell me another exhaust at cost. So he offered me the greddy rs for $600 aka RETAIL!!!!. Called Berk and they said call speed freaks. Had one to my house in 3 days. thmotorsports will not get a dime from me.

Same deal with a buddy and his 240sx body kit and multiple other parts....
Old 07-09-2013, 03:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've had a good experience with them and it seems like a lot of other people that posted in the THMotorsports feedback did as well.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:50 AM

Just got my kwv3 from THM for a fantastic price. These guys not only offer the cheapest price I could find but they had them on my doorstep QUICK! On top of that it was free shipping! They responded quick to all my PMs and offered great advice and product knowledge. I will def. Order all my parts from them in the future. Thanks THM! You guys earned my loyalty.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:20 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

just paid for my FIPK intake system for cheapest price i found from THMOTORSPORTS. Hope i receive it in a timely manner. Dude was very responsive with PM and PAYPAL receipt and even emailed me back to make sure i received it. so far so good...

-Mike
Old 06-21-2014, 03:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just bought a 70mm h&c from them at a great price, showed up real fast. I will call them again in the future.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:05 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Just received my FIPK today. Box was a little beat up, but everything was inside and I installed it with no issues. Quick shipping and great price. Thanks

-Mike
Old 10-25-2014, 09:34 AM

I ordered the koni/gc coilover combo a year back and they all worked out great. Same deal with my buddy about 8 months ago.
I only deal with Luke over at THMotorsportss though. He's been very helpful with anything I need.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:56 AM

I ordered an apexi noir exhaust for my civic from them awhile back (cant remember his name, but he runs their honda-tech account, so assuming same guy). He answered all of my questions and order arrived pretty quick. I remember something feeling off, but that may have been just me complaining about the website layout (copy and paste as so many other shops).

That is very dirty, that you were charged for the spring seats twice. I'm in the parts world (not aftermarket), so i cant imagine how he would think its impossible to be missing a part.

Quick Reply: thmotorsports feedback