S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

Murray Motorsports Sale

Old 02-23-2018, 02:24 AM

Received 56 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Murray Motorsports Sale

Hey guys just an FYI Murray Motorsport is running 10% off Code SALE10. I picked up a Sparco EVO and Sprint for $807 shipped!
Old 02-23-2018, 10:03 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is this the shop on Ireland? Checked some seats out for the hell of it and the code didn’t work.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:26 AM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I just checked and the code worked for me....it also took all my will power not to buy another seat.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:45 AM

Received 123 Likes on 98 Posts

I've bought a ton of stuff from them, they constantly have 10-20% off sales. I'm consistently surprised that they are allowed to ship to the US since not even local suppliers are able to get stuff for the prices they sell at.
There is another company that ships out of Italy (?) that sells FIA certed Sparco Evos with their own brand cover on them for like $330 also. Can't remember the name off hand, I'll check when I get home from work.
Old 02-23-2018, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by matt96ex
Is this the shop on Ireland? Checked some seats out for the hell of it and the code didn’t work.
Originally Posted by Afterfire
I just checked and the code worked for me....it also took all my will power not to buy another seat.
FYI the code is SALE10, not SAVE10. I’m an idiot.

Originally Posted by Chibo
I've bought a ton of stuff from them, they constantly have 10-20% off sales. I'm consistently surprised that they are allowed to ship to the US since not even local suppliers are able to get stuff for the prices they sell at.
There is another company that ships out of Italy (?) that sells FIA certed Sparco Evos with their own brand cover on them for like $330 also. Can't remember the name off hand, I'll check when I get home from work.
how recently did you buy? Prices are excellent for these seats, it’s really tempting but makes me
nervous ordering from overseas.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:11 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Do you need to have an account and be logged in to use the promo code? When I add something to my cart and go to check out, the promo code box doesn't show.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by matt96ex
how recently did you buy? Prices are excellent for these seats, it’s really tempting but makes me
nervous ordering from overseas.
I've ordered probably once every two months for the last 10 months.
Don't be nervous. I live in Arizona and each time I ordered a seat it arrived in under a week.
Old 02-23-2018, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Vitt
Do you need to have an account and be logged in to use the promo code? When I add something to my cart and go to check out, the promo code box doesn't show.
Add items to your cart and the option to add discount is below the shipping info.
Originally Posted by Chibo
I've ordered probably once every two months for the last 10 months.
Don't be nervous. I live in Arizona and each time I ordered a seat it arrived in under a week.
Good to know. Thanks!
Old 02-23-2018, 05:45 PM

Alright, so I dug back through my internet history.
https://www.oreca-store.eu/turn-one-...-approved.html
These are FIA certified Sparco Evos with a different cover / leg pad. I have not seen these in person or ordered from this store so YMMV. $414 shipped, so a little higher than I remember.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:42 PM

Received 56 Likes on 39 Posts

There is a discount code drop down. Their website is a bit “wonky”, but if you get past that it is a great deal. Also don’t PayPal, I went to do that and it used a weird exchange rate and was $30 more than just using my credit card.

In any case these guys are very legit, tons of people order from them. Also I have been messaging them on Facebook and they are super helpful/responsive. They actually told me about the code.

Quick Reply: Murray Motorsports Sale