New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

S2000 Mechanic in Queens and mobile house service

Old 07-27-2018, 08:40 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default S2000 Mechanic in Queens and mobile house service

Anyone needing any mechanic work done feel free to pm me. I have a garage in queens and also offer home service depending on the job! i have been around s2000s for close to 10 years and have built numerous ones from the ground up. I have done a rhd swap on mine which meant rewiring the whole car so yes i know my way around these cars pretty well. Contact me for anything from turbo, super chargers coilovers, air ride, clutch, engines, mod or stock. feel free to pm me or text me 718-354-7476 for anything you need

**** Spring time coming up quick. offering a spring time tune up
OIL AND FILTER CHANGE
TRANSMISSION FLUSH
REAR DIFF FLUSH
CABIN FILTER
DEPENDING ON MILEAGE: BRAKE FLUSH, COOLANT FLUSH, SPARK PLUGS, SERPENTINE BELT
The following 2 users liked this post by eastonh477:
Vinsfeld (08-06-2018), Xtian8 (08-09-2018)
Old 08-05-2018, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wanted to post a review for Sean since he helped me out big time!

Sean came to my house and painstakingly removed my Greddy Turbo kit. He maintained communication with me via text and PM's, was prompt with reply's, and was incredibly knowledgeable during the process. I really appreciated his care taking with my car. He treated my s2000 as if it were his, and made sure to not damage or lose any parts. He was courteous, friendly, and a life-saver. I was able to drive my s2000 again after not being able to drive it for a year and a half, and am very grateful for the service he provided. He brought his entire tool kit and didn't need a single item from me.

For future s2k owners that want to reach out to Sean for any service, I highly recommend contacting him. He clearly knows our vehicles very well and it is obviously a passion of his. The big draw was his willingness to travel to me. Thanks again Sean!
Old 08-05-2018, 04:52 PM

Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Good to know that metro has another mechanic to work on our cars and that you had a good experiance
Old 08-09-2018, 06:38 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

txt Sent
Old 08-18-2018, 09:37 AM

really appreciate its vins glad your able to enjoy the car again! thanks for the positive feedback im glad i could help
Old 08-18-2018, 03:37 PM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

See you at the S2K Takeover...........
Old 08-25-2018, 04:48 PM

Default Excellent experience with Sean

I just bought my first s2000 a couple of months ago after dreaming about it for years. I am an idiot - complete and total - so I did not get it checked by a mechanic prior to buying. It seemed like a gem and the price was right, so I pulled the trigger. Within minutes I became a hypochondriac and worried that this that and the other thing might be completed screwed up in my beautiful new (old) vehicle. I got on these forums and searched the NYC area forum to find a mechanic - quickly I found Sean.

We spoke about my concerns from the first few weeks of driving it, and he recommended some standard tests and maintenance. We set up an appointment for last weekend and I went to Sean's garage in Long Island. Great experience! As well as the tests, what I really wanted was a lesson in what was under the hood of my car, and Sean had no problem answering my dozens of questions and explaining key points to me. We did a compression test on the engine, changed the oil, tranny fluid and differential fluid, checked all the wiring and the panel VINS, checked the chassis for rust, and diagnosed the non-functional air conditioning. We also changed the serpentine belt and spark plugs. Thank goodness the car was in perfectly good condition, which had nothing to do with Sean - but hey, he was the bearer of good news lol. At my request we also went for a ride in Sean's turbo ap1 with right hand drive. That shit was beastly.

Overall, I learned a ton, left with a freshly maintained s2000 and a new resource for information and future work to be done. I may be a complete noob, but judging by Sean's tool-filled garage, totally self-modified s2000, and the care it seemed that he put into working on my car and explaining things to me, I would recommend him very highly! If and when I decide to modify my car in the future, I know I'll be reaching out to Sean to advise and do that work.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:43 PM

really glad to hear you were happy! thanks for the kind words keep them coming!!
Old 01-04-2019, 09:54 AM

bump! spring is just around the corner get those cars up to spec!
Old 01-05-2019, 04:41 PM

Hey Sean! Do you offer any help reviewing used s2ks? i'm in the market for my first one and found one that i think may be too good to be true. lmk! thx

-
Ryan

Quick Reply: S2000 Mechanic in Queens and mobile house service