Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Bought my dream car as a young student! My first S2000!

Old 11-13-2018, 10:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought my dream car as a young student! My first S2000!

Hello everyone,

I bought an s2000.

Last edited by AckCasual; 05-02-2019 at 09:15 PM.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:05 PM

Received 96 Likes on 82 Posts

Congratulations man, beautiful car. San Francisco here too and if you are as mechanically savvy as you are, then I'll have much to learn from you!

Looking forward to your progress man with the car.

P.S. S2000 was my childhood dream car too
Old 11-14-2018, 12:01 AM

Received 616 Likes on 422 Posts

Goddamnit....I don't know why but Spa yellow is my second favorite color for an s2000.....The more and more I see one I'd just love to get my hands on an 02-03 Ap1 in Spa yellow to leave mostly stock and just go to track days with....A set of the black "H" badges and the black CR "S2000" side badges would accentuate it so well....nice set of gloss black wheels too....Getting jelly of people with Spa cars now....I'm gonna need to have 2 s2ks in my fleet in the near future I'm thinking. A nice one for seasonal weekend driving / pleasure cruising and another one for an all out track thrasher....

Congratulations man, she's pretty.
Old 11-14-2018, 01:28 AM

Received 57 Likes on 49 Posts

Welcome!
Old 11-14-2018, 06:51 AM

Received 89 Likes on 79 Posts

Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and I admire your appreciation for the value of money at a young age. Hard work accomplishes a lot in life.
Good luck.

(when did I turn into my dad?)
Old 11-14-2018, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by S2kys
Goddamnit....I don't know why but Spa yellow is my second favorite color for an s2000.....The more and more I see one I'd just love to get my hands on an 02-03 Ap1 in Spa yellow to leave mostly stock and just go to track days with....A set of the black "H" badges and the black CR "S2000" side badges would accentuate it so well....nice set of gloss black wheels too....Getting jelly of people with Spa cars now....I'm gonna need to have 2 s2ks in my fleet in the near future I'm thinking. A nice one for seasonal weekend driving / pleasure cruising and another one for an all out track thrasher....

Congratulations man, she's pretty.
Thanks man, I honestly didn't think I would ever own a yellow car but if I had to, it would definitely be an s2k. Yellow fits these cars so perfectly and after I got over the idea "yellow car" I feel in love with it. Yeah it's a cop magnet, but only because it looks so damn good.

Over time I've actually started to dislike black wheels because it doesn't allow you really see the design of the wheel. But after looking up pictures you are right, yellow and black does look damn good. Black accents really make the yellow pop, I really want those black and chrome honda badges, they looks SOOO good on any color s2000. But I guess honda doesn't make them anymore so I gotta wait and i'm sure spend a premium online somewhere.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by AckCasual
Thanks man, I honestly didn't think I would ever own a yellow car but if I had to, it would definitely be an s2k. Yellow fits these cars so perfectly and after I got over the idea "yellow car" I feel in love with it. Yeah it's a cop magnet, but only because it looks so damn good.

Over time I've actually started to dislike black wheels because it doesn't allow you really see the design of the wheel. But after looking up pictures you are right, yellow and black does look damn good. Black accents really make the yellow pop, I really want those black and chrome honda badges, they looks SOOO good on any color s2000. But I guess honda doesn't make them anymore so I gotta wait and i'm sure spend a premium online somewhere.
https://hardtopguy.com/store/123.html?category_id=30

HTG still has a couple left
Old 11-14-2018, 04:00 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Congratulations! Sounds like this S is going to be in good hands.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:33 PM

Does anyone know how I can pm Billman for his TCT? Whenever I try to access his public profile it says I do not have permission.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by AckCasual
Does anyone know how I can pm Billman for his TCT? Whenever I try to access his public profile it says I do not have permission.
Since you're a new member I think you need to wait a week for PM ability. I think he can still PM you though.

Quick Reply: Bought my dream car as a young student! My first S2000!