Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Does anyone know evilchipmunk?

Old 05-17-2007, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any way to ban an IP?
Old 05-17-2007, 04:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow..good thing I didnt buy this...

so this guy with four accounts is trying to sell something that is already sold...???
Old 05-17-2007, 04:14 PM

Any way to ban an IP?
of course, easily.

so this guy with four accounts is trying to sell something that is already sold...???
that seems to be the situation but AquilaEagle has closed the for sale thread.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Banned

ok my bro is an idiot.....let me explain things here. He's using my paypal to sell the turbo kit. Let me tell you guys what's going on before you think he's a scammer.

-He traded his turbo kit for a supercharger
-He decided that he didn't want the supercharger anymore so he was packing it back up to send it back.
-Got into accident.
-Accident occupied most of his time so he didn't get a chance to send it out.
-Turbo kit then went on sale and supercharger is all packed up and ready to be send back.

-right now he's at work and i called him but he didn't pick up. He got everything packed up for the supercharger and the turbocharger is still being packed that the moment. Everyone should be getting their package as promised. No one is trying to scam anyone. He's just stupid and promise a ship date and shit happened so he couldn't ship it out on time. and all those people are not the same person....one of them is his friend and he comes over here often so he uses our computer. hope everything gets settle.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Banned

ok update.....he just called me back. He said he just shipped out the supercharger today before work. He will be posting up a picture of the tracking slip along with tracking number. Turbocharger should be going out tomorrow and i'll personally make sure he does it. If you want the turbo still, cancel the claim or something. Let me know.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:23 PM

Good to know there's people out there to lend their hand
Old 05-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Banned

Yup everything has been shipped out. Tracking number has been PM'ed.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Banned

To make everything straight. I was supposed to go to China with my Asian American Studies class but did not go after I got into a really bad accident. I know I have 2 name on S2ki. b00b and this one. My friends and I use the same computers for S2ki so that examples the other ones. I was not trying to sell something that was already sold. The supercharger was unusable because Comptech closed their doors and I tried real hard looking for the missing parts but couldn't find it. I then paid my friend $100 to sell away my turbo since I had no time and needed some $$$. If you don't want it anymore, I'll just upwrap it and install it back into the car.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:09 AM
Former Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post

So the other 2 user names just happen to sign up from your IP address?

Or you have a bad memory than you signed up in July, August, September and October,
Old 05-18-2007, 05:58 AM
Banned

it's his friend. He's over at our house almost everyday. He uses our computer to go online. but anyways this has been taken care of, no one is scamming anyone. Supercharger has been send out already, he talked to the guy already. Tracking number has been given. Turbo kit going out today with tracking number as well. Sh1t happens and sometimes shipping and stuff gets delayed. sorry about the confusion.

Quick Reply: Does anyone know evilchipmunk?