Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

EMail's are gone.

Old 12-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I appreciate the problems you are having however I'm doing about all I can to help you with them. I cannot reproduce this problem nor can I get anyone else to replicate the problem:

I tried logging into your account from 3 different computers here, 2 macs and a PC. I used Firefox and IE6 on the PC without problems, I used Firefox and Safari on the Mac without problem. I had krazik who is in Japan right now try it and it worked fine for him. I had my sysadmin/hardware helper guy login to your account from Santa Cruz and I had HondaGal login to your account from Regina Saskatchewan. All worked fine, no problems. How you can try from 3 different computers and have it not work and how you are able to access an older version (from PM) despite the fact that URL no longer exists I can only explain with quantum mechanics.

Please reread the PMs I sent and make sure your email address and password are as I posted. I'm not sure how else I can help. Try to have someone else login to your account for you and see if they have any more luck.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:35 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Tel1sps can i suggest you post here, exactly the steps you are going through to try and access your email. Give the url you are going to, and each individual action you take. This can then be analysed to see where the difference is.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AquilaEagle,Dec 7 2005, 01:35 PM
Tel1sps can i suggest you post here, exactly the steps you are going through to try and access your email. Give the url you are going to, and each individual action you take. This can then be analysed to see where the difference is.
I go to http://mail.s2ki.com/src/login.php and put in my id & password. The result is ; THIS FOLDER IS EMPTY.

I have tried this from a few pc's with the same result. The strange thing is I can get to the correct email using my treo650.

Is anyone else have this problem?
Old 12-09-2005, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I stole them all MWhAHAHAH CHRISTOPLE STEALS CHRISTMAS EMAILS HAHAHAHA
Old 12-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes there is one other person having the same problem (more or less). I don't know what to tell him either. It works from every computer in my house(4, 2 macs and 2 PCs), HondaGal's computer, krazik's computer, AquilaEagle's computer and the computer of another fellow who does work on the servers for me. I'm running out of people to ask who is allowed to know your login info.

That's the problem. Everyone I ask to login to your webmail says it works. Everyone you ask says it doesn't??