Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

How do I delete a thread I created

Old 02-28-2002, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do I delete a thread I created

I started a thread entitled "Big Brother" in the photo gallery that I would now like to delete/lock. However when I go to delete it in the edit screen i get this message:

-------
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: MattH25 [logout]
-------
So how do I got about fixing this and If I can't will one of you moderators delete the thread for me. Thanks, Matt
Old 02-28-2002, 06:57 PM
Former Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post

What is the reasoning for deleting the thread? Looks like an OK thread to me.

and I do not think you can delete your own threads..