Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Introducing Infinite Scroll - Please Share Your Feedback!

Old 12-04-2017, 05:47 AM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

some how this restarted for me, I cant turn it off any advice?
Old 12-04-2017, 09:06 AM
IB Staff

Received 78 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by Topplayer
some how this restarted for me, I cant turn it off any advice?
We've added a clearer setting for disabling Infinite Scroll within your User CP. Head over to the Edit Settings page, select the "Disable Infinite Scroll" toggle within the Thread Display Options section, and then hit "Save" at the bottom of the page. This should resolve the issue for you.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:54 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by IB Jason
You can opt out of the infinite scroll test by going to your User CP's Edit Options page and changing the Forum Skin setting from "Classic Next Gen 2.0" to "Classic Next Gen." But if you don't mind me asking, what specifically do you find annoying about it? We're using this test to collect feedback and improve the functionality, so the more detail you can provide, the better.
Originally Posted by TsukubaCody
The site looks more Geocities-era ugly than it did previously. I like clicking through pages, if I look through a long build thread I get a stopping off point.
Same reason that I don't like the infinite scrolling.
I didn't know we could switch back until now. Maybe the feature is useful for some people though.