S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Site Info (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/site-info-4/)
-   -   MODS LOOK. (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/site-info-4/mods-look-661815/)

SPECIAL-OPS-S2K 01-08-2009 11:21 PM

MODS LOOK.

I have an idea for a solution to the recent spree of bad seller threads in the FS forum... we need a feedback system of some kind and I thought an easy way to implement one would be to make a sub forum under Marketplace called "feedback" and each seller could go in there and create a thread with a title that is the same as their SN for example: "Special-Ops-S2k - Feedback" Then each time that person has a transaction either buying or selling both parties could post in the others Feedback page saying satisfied or not or whatever... that way if you are looking to buy an item and not sure if the seller is good you could go to the feedback forum and search the sellers SN... find his thread and BOOM, now you know. It would be simple to setup and maintain and would work with the software / html the site is already running...

So what do you think? Can you make us a "Feedback" forum section?

cthree 01-09-2009 07:08 AM

I like your thinking. I'll get that started right away.

energetic 01-09-2009 09:11 AM

:hello:

shadwsndst 01-09-2009 10:51 AM

Just one more thing we (members) have to sift through to make sure we want to buy from that vendor or person.

How about a "Trader Rating" or "iTrader" a la club RSX or MR2OC system? This feature could be there for all members, that includes forum sponsors. Something to go beneath the "title" and "stars", that way at every post that member makes that information is available.

I realize it would be more work, but it would be more effective, and make members more accountable to one another, and make it easier for mods to track problems.

SPECIAL-OPS-S2K 01-09-2009 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by shadwsndst' date='Jan 9 2009, 02:51 PM
Just one more thing we (members) have to sift through to make sure we want to buy from that vendor or person.

How about a "Trader Rating" or "iTrader" a la club RSX or MR2OC system? This feature could be there for all members, that includes forum sponsors. Something to go beneath the "title" and "stars", that way at every post that member makes that information is available.

I realize it would be more work, but it would be more effective, and make members more accountable to one another, and make it easier for mods to track problems.

that seems helpful, if there was a link to the sellers feedback page in the sellers sig... maybe make it mandatory that the seller have his feedback page linked or if possible like you said add a link under the stars on the left of all members... good idea!

Voodoo_S2K 01-09-2009 04:15 PM

I would definitely like to see some type of seller rating system. I've been getting a lot of feedback from local members for something like this.

energetic 01-09-2009 04:42 PM

Please check the new section...

Seller Feedback

SPECIAL-OPS-S2K 01-09-2009 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by energetic' date='Jan 9 2009, 08:42 PM
Please check the new section...

Seller Feedback

saw it and think its perfect! I added my feedback thread to my sig that way it is easy to access and think others who buy/sell alot should do the same... at least until there is a way to put a link elsewhere

shadwsndst 01-10-2009 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by SPECIAL-OPS-S2K' date='Jan 9 2009, 03:43 PM
that seems helpful, if there was a link to the sellers feedback page in the sellers sig... maybe make it mandatory that the seller have his feedback page linked or if possible like you said add a link under the stars on the left of all members... good idea!

The system was very functional on those two forums and the information was right below the name, so it was readily available. The new forum will suffice, but I think one that updates itself with every new post, whether its a :) :hello: will be the most effective.

NFRAP1 01-10-2009 08:34 PM

I made a feedback thread and put a link in my sig. :hello:

Just noticed, time to renew my membership! :)