Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 03:05 PM
IB Staff

Received 78 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by martin j
Can we get the date in the UK section in the format we use here please.
Sorry, the date format is universal for the entire forum. If we change it in the UK section, it'll change everywhere else too.

Originally Posted by Moddiction
I still see this thread has the thumbs down symbol for the thread title.

Can that be changed?

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/sponsor-...t-knob-829262/

This listing also has a weird frown face or something.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/sponsor-...067366/page22/
Both are now fixed!
Old 11-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Thank you.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:06 AM

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

What happened to the "List Subscriptions" page? I have a ton of threads that I would previously go to under that section and they are all gone now. I see them under "My Posts" but that page is broken up into multiple pages. Makes managing my sale posts much more difficult. I am not having to resort to subscribing to all of my old posts so that they show up there. Am I missing something?
Old 11-08-2016, 08:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gallery and photos albums

I received an S2KI email which reads, in part:

"If you wish to migrate your existing private images to our new Gallery, please edit their corresponding Albums and mark them as "Public" in the Pictures & Albums section of your account's User CP(accessible when logged in). Please be aware that this will make these pictures visible to the entire community."

When I log in to my User CP, there is no Pictures and Albums section.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:06 AM
JHo

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

In IE11 the background of the navigation is a light grey vs the standard blue in Chrome/Safari. This makes the white text next to impossible to read.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:31 PM
tof

Received 1,916 Likes on 1,308 Posts

I can read the entire page. Just to make sure I wasn't overlooking any white on grey text I highlighted the entire page for contrast. Just to DOUBLE check I went to my User CP in Chrome.

I have neither a "Pictures and Albums" section on my User CP page nor do I have any links there to my albums. On the menu bar I do have "All Albums" but this takes me to...ALL public albums for all users. Not exactly what I need.

When I click User CP on the menu bar of any forum page, I have THREE SECTIONS: User Control Panel along the left side, and New Subscribed Thread and Subscribed Forums which occupy the main section of the page but do not fill it.

Last edited by tof; 11-08-2016 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:02 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Just checked my "Sent messages" folder and it shows that my last sent message was on 10/20/2016. I've sent several messages since then, so do you know if the messages were sent but there are no records, or is the messaging system not operating correctly?
Old 11-09-2016, 01:13 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Seriously WTF has happened to this site?

I can no longer receive PM's as it's split conversations into individual messages so I have over 10,000!

It's an absolute disgrace, no wonder easy to use (and FREE) Facebook Groups have replaced antiquated forums like this one.

You expect people to either lose complete conversations or sit there for an hour deleting 50 messages at a time???

We are in 2016 not 1996

Last edited by earl's_f20c; 11-09-2016 at 06:43 AM.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the design is far too busy, with not enough differentiation between the bits you don't need, and the bits you're interested in.

My eye doesn't naturally fall to the thread itself, but is just being blindsided by a lot of unnecessary lines, bold text in things that shouldn't be bold, and general the formatting of the page isn't laid out in a modern fuss free way.

Use shading to block out the bits (username boxes are way too busy for example) so that the text itself has a white background so the eye is drawn to it.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:20 AM

Received 193 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by Chiung
I received an S2KI email which reads, in part:

"If you wish to migrate your existing private images to our new Gallery, please edit their corresponding Albums and mark them as "Public" in the Pictures & Albums section of your account's User CP(accessible when logged in). Please be aware that this will make these pictures visible to the entire community."

When I log in to my User CP, there is no Pictures and Albums section.

Same with me.

Quick Reply: The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread