Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

S2KI Store purchase

Old 10-22-2012, 01:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S2KI Store purchase

Hi S2KI I have recently purchase a T-Shirt and a pair of S2KI forum stickers its been almost 3 and half weeks since my order and I have no yet received any confirmation or info about my purchase as to when it will be shipped out to me, I am from UK and have pay for the items via paypal.

I was wondering if someone can kindly into this for me, I have tried sending a email to the store email about 2 weeks ago but still no reply.

Forum name: Chao888
Order: number: 3412

Many Thanks

Chao
Old 10-22-2012, 03:14 AM
Former Moderator

Received 139 Likes on 115 Posts

Hi Chao.
Let me forward this info to the s2ki store and see if I can get some info for you.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:41 AM

Thanks Mocky
Old 10-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Come on Greg, pull your damn finger out - yet another customer waiting with no communication...
Old 10-22-2012, 09:22 AM

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

I am also dealing with the same issue... mine's been over a week now though, not 3 weeks. I've emailed twice and heard nothing back. I was going to give them another day or two to respond before doing anything, but I'm pretty close to disputing it with Paypal.

Order #3425
Old 10-22-2012, 03:44 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Glad I saw this. Was fittin to order a plate and tee. Guess I'll wait..?
Old 10-22-2012, 06:23 PM

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Cody Red
Glad I saw this. Was fittin to order a plate and tee. Guess I'll wait..?
If it were me I'd hold off...
Old 10-23-2012, 09:39 AM

Hey Chao,

Sorry for the late reply to this thread. So it shows that we sent you out an email stating that you had selected UK group order for the shipping method, which charged you $0 on the shipping. In the email we asked if you could provide a payment method that we could use or send paypal to cover the shipping for your items. They have been boxed up ready to ship out. Was just waiting for the reply from you. Let me know what you would like to do

Originally Posted by chao888
Hi S2KI I have recently purchase a T-Shirt and a pair of S2KI forum stickers its been almost 3 and half weeks since my order and I have no yet received any confirmation or info about my purchase as to when it will be shipped out to me, I am from UK and have pay for the items via paypal.

I was wondering if someone can kindly into this for me, I have tried sending a email to the store email about 2 weeks ago but still no reply.

Many Thanks

Chao
Old 10-23-2012, 09:40 AM

Hey Jason,

Sent you an email on that.. Your shirt we had to reprint as we were out of stock on the XL sizing and it is now back in stock and your order will be shipping out today.

Originally Posted by FurY
I am also dealing with the same issue... mine's been over a week now though, not 3 weeks. I've emailed twice and heard nothing back. I was going to give them another day or two to respond before doing anything, but I'm pretty close to disputing it with Paypal.

Order #3425
Old 10-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by S2ki Store
Hey Chao,

Sorry for the late reply to this thread. So it shows that we sent you out an email stating that you had selected UK group order for the shipping method, which charged you $0 on the shipping. In the email we asked if you could provide a payment method that we could use or send paypal to cover the shipping for your items. They have been boxed up ready to ship out. Was just waiting for the reply from you. Let me know what you would like to do

Originally Posted by chao888' timestamp='1350896709' post='22099527

Many Thanks

Chao
Greg

Why not remove the "UK Group Order" method, since it is obsolete.

How come no-one seems to receive your mystery emails?

Quick Reply: S2KI Store purchase