Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Watched Topics

Old 06-09-2013, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Watched Topics

Is there any way for the Mods to make it quicker to get to watched content? If I mark stuff watched, I feel like its shouldn't take more than 1 click to get to all of this content (rather than settings>forums>manage watched topics). This is just a small gripe, but one that I find quite annoying since I came back to this site.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:46 AM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Jesterz623
Is there any way for the Mods to make it quicker to get to watched content? If I mark stuff watched, I feel like its shouldn't take more than 1 click to get to all of this content (rather than settings>forums>manage watched topics). This is just a small gripe, but one that I find quite annoying since I came back to this site.
Yeah, this board has spent more time trying to be like Facebook than improve usability.

4 freaking mouse clicks are needed to get to your 'watched topics' once you actually know where to go. And what is the difference between 'my liked content' and 'watched topics'? Why are they two different things?