Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Why Admins keep locking/deleting my posts

Old 01-14-2008, 08:31 PM

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Why Admins keep locking/deleting my posts

The Admins have blocked all 3 of my posts, and deleted 2 of them. I know they don't want reposts of the same topic -and I understand and accept that.

But the admins are preventing the community from discussing (point of a forum) topics or issues.

This topic or issue happens to be one regarding the behavior of an Admin (a site owner). I personally don't find it right for them to cover up their wrong-doings and punishing those who they have abused (think Enron).

This post has nothing to do with the original topic, other than the behavior the admins are demonstrating. Hopefully I won't get banned or have this thread locked/deleted because 'they don't like it, are god, and can do whatever they want', but if some of you get to read it, it was worth it.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:35 PM

Original post:

Proper Admin Behavior?
Administrators abusing their privileges

S2Kretard was recently suspended by the administrator [/B]Krazik,

I would like to ask all S2ki members if you find this behavior acceptable for an S2ki administrator[B], or if this is an instance of an admin abusing their power.

In regards to the thread:
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...c=556186&st=50

Krazik has suspended S2Kretard after these PMs between the two. The suspension of S2Kretard had nothing to do with anything in the public forums; it was all PM contact instigated by krazik.

S2Kretard posted in the Double-Clutch thread:
Perfect example of what I'm talking about: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_uVmFYPlf0U
- Notice how he brakes in a straight line, then uses trailbraking to rotate the car during corner entry, and then he's neutral on the steering wheel more or less the whole way through the rest of the corner.

Also note that not all cars go fast like this... it depends totally on the tires & suspension. But generally most softer-sprung cars with street tires go quickest doing something like this.

krazik posted in the Double-Clutch thread:
We watching the same video? Was that an example on now not to drive laguna?

Datalog hows his throttle application (I don't hav my earphones but couldn't get enuf audio out of my laptop speakers)? That exit oversteer has got to cause him to lift. Thats because he's entering the corner like a donkey. He's got decent car control but sideways before and after the apex is not fast.

*S2Kretard puts this amusing quote in his sig:
We watching the same video? Was that an example on now not to drive laguna? ... That exit oversteer has got to cause him to lift. Thats because he's entering the corner like a donkey. He's got decent car control but sideways before and after the apex is not fast.

- Expert analysis of the lap record video of a Formula Dodge at Laguna Seca.

krazik edits S2Kretard's signature, and then S2Kretard gets a PM from krazik titled "Being a donkey" challenging him to a race:
Originally Posted by krazik
Anytime you want to try to out drive me or race me thats fine, but I edit your sig.
I didn't know you were 15 years old.
S2Kretard responds with a PM:
Originally Posted by S2Kretard
I'm not the one making jackass comments about a damn-near perfect lap at Laguna. Way to man up to what you said...

And I believe you mean "edited".
krazik responds with a PM, this time using profane name-calling and another immature challenge:
Originally Posted by krazik
I said I needed to see the data to see his throttle application asshat. But on the surface that lap is full of mistakes. I just chose not to argue with you anymore because it wasn't worth my time.

If you want to participate on this site you'll get your attitude in check.

I've had far more laps around laguna than you
S2Kretard responds with a PM:
Originally Posted by S2Kretard
First of all, I don't think it's very professional for an Admin to be name-calling. You sound like a donkey, and you should apologize for that.

Secondly, that is the lap record in a Formula Ford/Dodge at Laguna. That's Grant Riley, an Atlantic driver. He is better than you. He has 100x as many laps as you at Laguna. There is no way to argue with those facts. You were embarrassed of your own stupid comment. That is why you stopped posting, and that is why you edited my sig.

I'm the one with an attitude? Please quote where I was using personal attacks like "asshat". You're the one acting like a little kid, posting ignorant comments and then deleting them to cover up how clueless you are. Not to mention the name-calling.
**krazik then suspended S2Kretard from the site based on this reply**
krazik responds with a PM:
[QUOTE=krazik]Wow you have some severe Comprehension problems. I said what I saw in that video w/o any sound/data to tell me what the car is doing.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:50 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah it's ridiculous.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:59 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dude, the post is still there. You had your say. Good enough.

I personally think S2Kretard fully justified his name in most of his posts, but that's just my opinion.

It's also a privacy violation to post PMs.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:00 PM

My biggest problem by far with this site is the amount of censorship. It's not once or twice that I have felt the impact but many times. It also seems like threads routinely get closed because they have "run their course", when many people felt they haven't. But the question is why does it matter anyway if a thread stays open if people are posting in it if it's not turned to personal attacks? I realize most people join this site as paying members in order to sell things, ie its a business and I'm not making a charitable donation but I have no desire to renew my membership now for anything but my desire to sell used parts and that makes me sad because this site is supposed to be about more than just selling my used shit.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by carrera4,Jan 14 2008, 10:00 PM
My biggest problem by far with this site is the amount of censorship.
Sometimes I think they go too far. But it's not my site.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by mikegarrison,Jan 14 2008, 09:59 PM
Dude, the post is still there. You had your say. Good enough.

I personally think S2Kretard fully justified his name in most of his posts, but that's just my opinion.

It's also a privacy violation to post PMs.
Full cooperation/consent was given by S2Kretard.

S2Kretard is AKA: BMWRetard, NSXRetard, it's his name wherever he goes. Hi name is kind of a sarcasm as he knows more about driving, racecar vehicle dynamics, and engineering than almost everyone...
Old 01-14-2008, 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=Billj747,Jan 14 2008, 10:04 PM] S2Kretard is AKA: BMWRetard, NSXRetard, it's his name wherever he goes.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:09 PM

It was posting the admins comments that is a no no.

I don't necessarily disagree with that policy, but the comments thrown at Retard were so childish that I'm upset anyway.

Retard may have been wrong to put what he did in his signature, but that doesn't change the fact the admin overreacted.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by carrera4,Jan 14 2008, 10:09 PM
Retard may have been wrong to put what he did in his signature, but that doesn't change the fact the admin overreacted.
It's pretty remarkable that in just 68 posts he managed to get in a pissing match with a guy who co-owns the forum! I mean, yeah, some people like to show they are the big dog wherever they go. But it helps to actually be the big dog, not the shih tzu who thinks he's a big dog. And here, with a grand total of 68 posts, he's the shih tzu.

It's not really widely known by the casual participants in the forum that Krazik is one of the three people that founded this site, but of all the people he could have tried to show off in front of, he certainly made a poor choice.

It doesn't even matter that I think Krazik was wrong about the main benefit of trailbraking. I think it really is most valuable for rotating the car. But if you try to show up somebody else, you have to accept the consequences if they don't take kindly to it.

Quick Reply: Why Admins keep locking/deleting my posts