Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2003 AP1 Silverstone 115k miles TRACK READY

Old 05-01-2015, 01:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: 2003 AP1 Silverstone 115k miles TRACK READY

FS: 2003 AP1 Silverstone - Clean Title

First Name: David Le
Price: 16.5k FIRM

Hey everyone,

This is probably the 3rd time I've tried to sell this car but always chickened out last minute, but as life has it, I am just too busy to work on the car or even enjoy it at the moment. It is a shame that it sits there most of the time.

I bought this car with 16k miles in 2005 and it has been maliciously cared for throughout the years and always under a carport or garage. This car was never a daily driver but it was taken on some nice cruises to Norcal so it explain the higher mileage.

This car has only been tracked once by me at Streets of Willow and I might take it out a few more times until the car is sold.

Car is currently pretty dusty so I will find some time to get it washed and wax then take some pictures. (teaser pics on bottom of what I can find on my phone)

Current set up:

• Carbotech XP10 part# CT787-XP10 (Brand new)
• Accord V6 Brake caliper conversion (Bigger duel piston calipers that will eat up less pads)
• Rotors with extra new set
• AP2 bumper with painted APR lip with WASP composite full carbon fiber front lip (almost 1.5 inches thick)
• WASP Carbon Fiber side diffusers
• Custom set of Buddy Club 3 way adjustable suspension on 12k swift springs
• AP2 Transmission with ACT Clutch and Toda Fly Wheel
• Stoptech brake lines
• Supertech Titanium duel springs and retainers (work done by Ballade Sports)
• Hanhook RS3 on Enkei RPF1 (40% life) Fenders were rolled by fender rolla here in the OC.
• Comptech Intake with cleaning kit
• AP2 Rear Bumper (apart from the AP1 bumper already on car for track)
• 4.57 differential gear
• Toda racing shift knob
• S2000 Car Cover
• Eclipse radio with JL audio 4 channel amp
• Viper alarm with automatic window roll up
• Custom Track alignment done by 714tires
• AP1 rear lip
• Both rear axles recently changed due to wear
• Modify soft top straps to replace the old worn ones to prevent tears in soft top
• Cusco Oil Catcher
• Muz driver side floor mat
• Yellow top battery
• New slave clutch and master cylinder replacement

History:

The ABS light randomly comes on and off (went a whole track session with it off, then pulling into the pits it turns on but then off again later) looks like it is sensor problem but just haven't had time to pin point which one.

The car did have a minor front end collision which deployed the air bags. I think I was only going around 15-20 mph when someone cut me off and stopped in the rain and I skidded into them. Took the car to a top notch repair place (AutoBahn Auto Body) in Costa Mesa and they replace the front bumper and one of the lights, I had them replace a few other items too just to be sure nothing could go wrong. This was over 6 years ago and the car has had no issue from the accident.

Thank you all!

Old 05-24-2015, 01:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice car