Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

Maven Shift Knob From HeelToe

Old 09-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maven Shift Knob From HeelToe

Hey SoCal Members,

I wanted to offer our SoCal enthusiasts our own Maven Shift Knob! These knobs sit as low as an OEM would with the locking nut removed. With the teardrop design and with it being very top heavy...it makes selecting a gear very easy with no notchy feeling that I had previously experienced with my countersunk ARC Eggplant shift knob. It was a noticeable difference for me. If you'd like to try it out, your more then welcome to make an appointment with use to test a shift knob out for yourself.

Here is some info on it:

Every detail of the Maven Shift Knob has been meticulously examined and engineered to achieve the maximum look, feel, and effect. The material, shape, weight, height, and finish were all painstakingly scrutinized in realizing the final design.

Materials – On the stainless knob, a custom alloy of medical-grade stainless steel provides superior corrosion and tarnish resistance. The Maven Shift Knob will maintain it’s luster throughout the life of your car. The aluminum knob has the same machined shape with a black anodized finish to perfectly compliment the Fastline Performance Shifter, which the aluminum knob was specifically intended to sit on top of.

Weight – Precision balanced to 472g (1.04lbs), the Maven Shift Knob is exactly twice the weight of the factory Acura unit. Careful consideration was made to ensure the majority of the Shift Knob’s mass be placed at the very top to provide an incredibly smooth feel while shifting.

Finish – Machined to a satin finish, the Maven Shift Knob maintains a micro-texture that ensures a solid grip without being abrasive.

Left to right (AP1 OEM, Maven Dark Chrome, Maven SS)

OEM For Comparison

Maven SS

Maven Dark Chrome

http://www.heeltoeauto.com/Maven-Shift-Kno...5-pr-64858.html
Coupon Code: mavenintro 10%Off!
If you order now, select "Local/Cash Pickup" and we will pay your Tax!

Also if you truly feel the need for a countersunk version, we plan on producing a countersunk version, same design, same price in a few weeks. We are offering the opportunity to pre order yours today so you can be the first to rock one!
http://www.heeltoeauto.com/Maven-Countersu...5-pr-65749.html
Coupon Code: mavencsintro