South Florida Owners from South Florida

attn: batikan

Old 04-12-2007, 06:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default attn: batikan

ok i bought something from this guy and he is not responding.

this was a rather big purchase so if you guys know him personally could you please send him the link to the thread.

i normally wouldnt be all uptight about it, but after sending the money and everything i read that he's had problems in the past so thats got me worried.

i sent him payment saturday or sunday and sent him several pm's for him to reply to. he never did, i finally got a hold of him on msn messenger. in the pm's he said he'll send it monday or tuesday the latest, when i talked to him on tuesday he said wed, and he'll throw in something else to make up for it. i said fine.

i had also asked for his cell phone number so that i could get in touch with him better.

i called him yesturday evening and he said fedex had picked it up, i asked for the tracking number and he said he'll send it to me via pm tonight(wed. night)

woke up this morning, nothing. i saw that he was online but he didnt send no pm or anything. so i tried to call him on that same number, it says the phone line is no longer connected.

so therefor i am getting worried.

i am going to place a dispute on my card if i do not recieve a tracking number by the time i wake up tomorrow. so if anyone knows him please let him know of this thread.

thanks
Old 04-12-2007, 06:27 AM

Okay this is getting old... Apparently he's good for it... He resolved all his problems, this isn't the only post about him so I wouldn't worry...
Old 04-12-2007, 06:33 AM

i'd still like my tracking number for peace of mind.

yes in the vortech kit he did resolve his problem but that was 4-5 months later. i dont have that type of patience.

thanks
Old 04-12-2007, 07:09 AM

Big difference between 4 or 5 months and one night...Not everybody lives on the computer...
Old 04-12-2007, 07:16 AM

he was online a little before i posted this and didnt reply to my message and his phone just all of a sudden got disconected.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:21 AM

Maybe he was logged on, but wasn't on the computer. It usually takes a little more than a week for most people to be able to ship stuff out. If he said that he shipped it, give it a few days and you should have the tracking number. Most times I get the product before I get the tracking number. I'm sure you'll be alright, just give it a little time.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:26 AM

yes there could be those instances, i am not ruling it out.

but because this has happened before, and the very next day i tried to call him the line is disconnected just yea...

but yea it'll be best if he could provide a tracking number.

disputes can always be put off if its under investigation. i just dont want to take the risk of it taking to long for it to be settled.

all i asked for was a tracking number.

and yes your right it may take people a week to ship it out but he said tuesday the latest, wheni had contacted him he said wed. for sure. he told me he had fedex pick it up yesturday but failed to give me a tracking number.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:35 AM

Chill bro! Dont push the panick button just yet. He forgot to pay his cell phone bill. These days he's working 7 days a week till 11pm. I know thats not your problem, but he is a good guy. Just crazy busy these days. I will get intouch with him asap for you....
Old 04-12-2007, 07:48 AM

alright thanks for doing that for me ogpackin.

i'll await good news from you

thanks
Old 04-12-2007, 09:44 AM

this "attn: batikan" thing started to get old. I don't understand some people. Do you talk to each other and decide to post stuff about me in my local forum????

I cannot believe you Andy. We talked on the phone yesterday and I told you that they were sent. I work with this company who gets better rates from FedEx and he told me that FedEx came yesterday and picked up the boxes before he could get it to them. That's why he couldn't give me the tracking number. He said it will go out today. I also told you that because I send them 1 day late than I was supposed to, I will send you FREE extended lug nuts. If you don't want the rims, let me know and i will tell the guy to not give it to FedEx. There were like 15 other people who were interested in the rims...

Quick Reply: attn: batikan