South Florida Owners from South Florida

HERE I AM.....

Old 09-14-2004, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking HERE I AM.....

I was a little dissapointed that i haddent seen anything on the boards about this, but im proud to be the first one to post.

On friday evening, i witnessed the best football game ive ever seen. (I think i say that at every UM vs FSU game). The university of miami scored in the last 1:52 of the fourth quart. to tie the Florida state Noles. In overtime, the U of M held Deffensively, and then scored to win the game.

This game was huge for many reasons. It was, of course, the rivalry game between UM and FSU. This is the 3rd time within a years time that UM beats FSU, it also is the 5th year in a row that FSU loses to the canes. Also, this was UM's first game in the ACC, their new conferance. The conferenace that FSU was stated to win.

Its great to be a miami hurricane... !

Ps, i still hate you brock berlin
Old 09-14-2004, 12:48 PM

It was a great game. The only better game I've seen is when we won the national title in 2002 at the Fiesta Bowl and had it stolen by that cocksucking ass-pirate Big 12 ref Terry Porter. The outcome of this game was much better.

The sad thing is UM gave FSU all their points of turnovers. The Canes defense played awesome and are the reason we won the game. Especially Antrel Rolle. Gore did an awesome job too.

Ricky you should watch the reply of the game BB actually was throwing decent. Most of the passes that it looked like he flubbed from the stands were actually DROPPED by the receivers especially Ryan Moore. I'm not BB lover, but he didn't play bad.

I was happy about:
1) Play calling was much less conservative
2) Gore is back
3) Miami fans seemed to outnumber FSU fans 10:1
4) Miami's 6th win in a row agains FSU.
5) Miami's 3rd win against FSU in 11 months! (HOW COOL IS THAT?!?)
Old 09-14-2004, 12:48 PM

I have to disagree with that being a great game. It was great that UM won, but the game was reeeeaaaaalllly boring, until the last 1.5 minutes offcoarse. Plus I love to see FSU lose being a Gator (went to UF) fan first and UM (From Miami) fan second and an FSU fan NEVER. Oh yea, by the way, you welcome for Brock "Sucks" Berlin. I must say though, I would have loved to see another wide something or other.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:52 PM

I'm just glad our QB core is quite good behind BB. Kyle Wright should be starting instead of him but Coker is a homer for the Seniors. If JJ was still here Kyle Wright would have played last year!

Not much (nice) to say about the Gators, except they havent beaten UM since like 1983.
Old 09-15-2004, 10:36 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Being a FSU grad/fan, I can honestly say both teams need a new/better QB. I didn't get to watch the game due to travel, so I only got to see highlights.

As for exciting games (not that anyone here would appreciate it), what about during the 1994 season FSU scoring 28 points in something like 5 minutes against UF to win ... that was exciting.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:57 AM

It was a good game, but I did read somewhere that with the way this game was played out, its almost like UM is getting weaker.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by rubyrashel,Sep 15 2004, 03:57 PM
It was a good game, but I did read somewhere that with the way this game was played out, its almost like UM is getting weaker.
Are you ?
Old 09-15-2004, 12:03 PM

It was healine on a newspaper and several UM fans were saying too... Only because of the begining of the play. No offense to UM of course. Im a UM fan. But seriously if its not true correct me. Because im not that educated in football.
Old 09-15-2004, 12:24 PM

This is a rivalry game that has been played 3 times in 11 months. I've never seen anything that said either team was getting weaker.

Thats something a reporter would never use to describe a winning team. If you can show me the article I'd love to read it.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:21 PM

okay ill try to find it on the internet.

Quick Reply: HERE I AM.....