Tennessee S2000 Owners Tennessee - The Volunteer State.

Need some artist rendering

Old 08-10-2007, 11:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some artist rendering

So as some of you know im going to Germany for Octoberfest with an old college buddy of mine. Well ive been thinking about getting another tatoo lately and was debating on what to get and where to get it done at.

My buddy has a pretty impressive piece from an artist by his parents place in Germany so ive decided to give her a try as well. Figure if nothing else its going to be an experience. Well, found out last night that she doesnt speak any english so now im going to REALLY have a story behind the tat.

Anyway, Im coming up with some ideas and want to get some opinions. I want a tatoo representing the car....... all you want but it has significance to me. It was the first purchase I made on my own without any help and shows the work i put into getting the it.....which includes continueing school through my mother's illness/death and a couple surgeries.

Im not looking for anything huge or outlandish but something the clearly represents the car and is tasteful. Im leaning towards my left arm for placement so it will cover some of the scars from a rotar cuff surgery but placement isnt set in stone yet.

Anyway, here is what I want/could to incorperate, so anyone that wants to chime in ill be more then happy to hear some opinions and artistic rendering. Others are more then welcome to call me absolutely crazy.....and yes i have the fiance's ok

-AP1 front end with headlights and hoodline
-Tach ranging from 0-9K
-S2000 logo
-Possibly something about the Dragon.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:56 PM

Ill work on something tonight. Ive drawn up 4 tats already that are even on people, lol. Its scary, but cool at the same time to know someone will have my artwork with them for their WHOLE life!

-matt
Old 08-10-2007, 04:46 PM

Ok, I havent had time to draw anything yet. However, do YOU care if people think the design is cheesy/queer looking because its a car? Its your tat, and your body, and you dont seem like the kind of guy who really cares what people think all that much, if at all. However, this is sort of important in the design stage because the only non-cheesy design that could be made would heavily rely on the Dragon. Which of course, hardly anyone would know the true signifigance of, but you would, and thats all that matters.

-Matt
Old 08-12-2007, 05:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How about a simple "S" in the appropriate font? Tell your german artist that you want it on your hoden.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:21 AM

S in font w/superman shield!

No really I think the RPM band would be pretty sweet. 2 colors. If you didn' like it later it would be a easy cover up I would think.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:18 AM

matt- i dont care what other people think lol more so looking for input without the :rolling eyes: out there. Ill be interesting for sure....

Robin, I was thinking just the S2000 as it appears on the car, originally. Simple and to the point lol. Adding other aspects came after the original idea. So i do like that idea.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Kyle, can't believe I actually got the search engine to drag up this old pic of some chick that got this tat in the small of her back.

I think it would look better filled with your favorite color.

Don't forget - ask them to put it on your "hoden".
Old 08-14-2007, 05:51 AM

i remember seeing this on her......she was hot too. Anyway, im not going to get it put on my hoden stop asking lol.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:15 AM
Jek

^ Yes, but if it's who I think it is, she put 87 octane in her S because she couldn't afford 93... total turn-off there
Old 08-14-2007, 09:09 AM

id pay the difference

Quick Reply: Need some artist rendering